My Super Flash Flood

For questions, articles, and discussions regarding water blaster modifications.
User avatar
teamfear
Posts: 228
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:35 pm

My Super Flash Flood

Postby teamfear » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:50 pm

I fixed my flash flood finally after all these months. I used some pvc and some aluminum from a pop can along with alot of epoxy to seal the pump chamber back up. I also did a few mods:
Main Nozzle
Nozzle Drill: estimated 3 times. Not a clean drill but is powerful.
Max Range: 12 meters

Flood Nozzle
Added rubber band
Removed Mesh.
Same range, More Output.

Pressure Chamber
PC Expansion (Cheap Tennis Ball tube)
Medium Colossus (5 layers, tubes were't that tight.

Pump
Wooden Pump with hockey tape under duck tape grip
(Hard to pump, 40 pumps until full)

Misc.
Rope Strap for carrying as a side arm
Added Aqua Pack :P not really a mod
Hockey Tape Grip

Overall the gun is powerfull but its difficulty to pump hurts its battle effectiveness. In my last war I got two kills with the flood nozzle. My foes were DRENCHED!
The main nozzle is really good now and its more practical than the flood nozzle. The power and capacity have gone way up. The Tennis ball tube makes a good stock and is a cheap solution. It is also clear so you can see how many more pumps you need. When I pump it It expands to half the tube length.

Pictures:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Return to “Modifications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron