K-Mod.

For questions, articles, and discussions regarding water blaster modifications.
Storm

Post by Storm » Wed Jul 28, 2004 10:58 am

How do I close the PC over the bladder? I screw it in but every now and then I hear slight cracking and even noticed the smallest little crack near a screw.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:44 am

Me nitpicking: the bladder IS the PC. What you're trying to close is the casing for the PC. :goofy: :cool:

Anyhow, if you are hearing cracking, you have too many layers of mod in a place that has a restricted space. You may have to cut back part of the layers where the bladder is hitting the casing BEFORE you attempt to reattach the PC casing.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Excelite

Post by Excelite » Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:42 pm

If you want to be EXTREME and crazy-like, you can always make a new pc casing out of PVC. Maybe try 2 inch PVC pipe, if the interior diameter is bigger than that of your old pc casing. If you're like me, and have absolutely no respect for the soaker casing, I would cut out everything in the way to make it fit :D

The rubber may stretch over time, but this is just an idea of mine that's been floating around in my head for awhile...

This may require a check valve freeze though... and it's likely you won't be able to use your old pressure gauge window.

Substitute whatever you can think of for a better/larger casing than PVC if you can find it. Use duct tape to put the casing back together.

*Edit before post*: Wait a minute... this is a k-mod thread. Yea take off some balloons :oo:
abusing the ellipsis since before you n00bs got here