soakers for sale!!

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
Dinosaur

soakers for sale!!

Post by Dinosaur » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Hi guys been awhile, have been away but now back, absolute huge nightmare to log in, didn't know if recapchta was case sensitive or not ! Anyways I'm selling a few soakers as i need to downsize a little,no space at all. the ones I'm sling for the moment are:
CPS 1700 (Great condition, working the same!)
XP 275 (good condition, working)
XP 300 (parts, +box)
CPS 1000 ( sealant around bladder gone,but everything else buenos)
XP 15 (,working with box)

I havent got a figure in mind for them so bid what you think is fine and well try come to a deal, I was considering putting up on ebay but decided its only fair I let you guys get first pick here, as it has been done before.Like another selling at the moment im not in the USA, in Ireland so shipping might be a bit dear, but all together they would be ideal, and wit hthe dollar strong and the euro weak, now more than ever is suitable.
Will upload a s soon as i can, rn this site seems not to like me .
Happy hunting!
"They'll never soak me from this dist...."
-Everyone upon seeing the 2000

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: soakers for sale!!

Post by marauder » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:51 pm

Dinosaur wrote:Hi guys been awhile, have been away but now back, absolute huge nightmare to log in, didn't know if recapchta was case sensitive or not ! Anyways I'm selling a few soakers as i need to downsize a little,no space at all. the ones I'm sling for the moment are:
CPS 1700 (Great condition, working the same!)
XP 275 (good condition, working)
XP 300 (parts, +box)
CPS 1000 ( sealant around bladder gone,but everything else buenos)
XP 15 (,working with box)

I havent got a figure in mind for them so bid what you think is fine and well try come to a deal, I was considering putting up on ebay but decided its only fair I let you guys get first pick here, as it has been done before.Like another selling at the moment im not in the USA, in Ireland so shipping might be a bit dear, but all together they would be ideal, and wit hthe dollar strong and the euro weak, now more than ever is suitable.
Will upload a s soon as i can, rn this site seems not to like me .
Happy hunting!
I'm sorry, did you say XP 300? Like, as in, only ever seen in magazines before XP 300?
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

wasserpistole

Re: soakers for sale!!

Post by wasserpistole » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:18 pm

Hi !
Would be interested by your CPS 1700 if it is still up for sale ? It's been a long time...