DX's Super Arsenal Sale

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Duxburian's Super Arsenal Sale

Post by marauder » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:31 am

Have you ever painted a blaster to look like Warhammer or any other sick sci-fi/fantasy blaster? I do have several good guns, but I'm not sure what I want to part with/replace as of yet. You should really talk to Duxburian first, he has a ridiculous amount of blasters he's looking to sell.
HBWW wrote:
marauder wrote:In case you haven't seen, here's what I did with a Colossus:
Heh, that thing's still going! Usually collects dust with the rest of my water blasters, but I get it out when hosting backyard light primaries games.
That's great! I wonder what it'd do with a slightly larger nozzle in the smallest nozzle section (like maybe 4x). Come to think of it, since it has a larger PC capacity than even the Gorgon it should be really good.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

HBWW

Post by HBWW » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:18 pm

I gave up on nozzle drilling BBT blasters; the results are all too often the same as the crappy 5x on the Tiger Shark or Orca. There's just not enough internal flow to push the stream. Perhaps their air pressure blasters do better though, who knows.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

the oncoming storm

Post by the oncoming storm » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:43 pm

I HBWW would far more than just consider drilling the Colossus out I would add a 5x. I expect that like the Gorgon it would easily push 5x past 40'
If you ever bother reading these, I worry for your mental sanity. :oo:

Stevec

Post by Stevec » Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:21 am

marauder wrote:Have you ever painted a blaster to look like Warhammer or any other sick sci-fi/fantasy blaster? I do have several good guns, but I'm not sure what I want to part with/replace as of yet. You should really talk to Duxburian first, he has a ridiculous amount of blasters he's looking to sell.
HBWW wrote:
marauder wrote:In case you haven't seen, here's what I did with a Colossus:
Heh, that thing's still going! Usually collects dust with the rest of my water blasters, but I get it out when hosting backyard light primaries games.
That's great! I wonder what it'd do with a slightly larger nozzle in the smallest nozzle section (like maybe 4x). Come to think of it, since it has a larger PC capacity than even the Gorgon it should be really good.

I haven't, but the nerf thunderstorm/lightning strike look like they could be turned into some badass laspistols/lasrifles with enough work.