i am looking for this super soaker...please help.

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
ofisles

i am looking for this super soaker...please help.

Post by ofisles » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:08 am

hey. would anyone be able to tell me what model this super soaker is? someone won it as a give away during a gaming contest so theres a ratchet and clank sticker on it. i think it cools like a gun from the series and i want to buy one but i cant find it anywhere so i found this site and was hoping for help with locating the model number or place i could buy it. please and thanks. note: ratchet 2 came out in 2003 so it has to be a 2003 model or earlier...

edit: i also found the back of the box. its a small pic thats not good quality but maybe a logo or something stands out to some one. thanks again,

the white security sticker makes me think it was made to sell in stores so prephaps its not super soaker brand. hmmm.
Last edited by ofisles on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

the oncoming storm
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: i am looking for this super soaker...please help.

Post by the oncoming storm » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:47 am

I can't find that exact soaker, as it is a ripoff. but it's based on the super soaker Monster XL from 2002.

I know you can find them used on ebay for around $100, but it is worth that to you?
If you ever bother reading these, I worry for your mental sanity. :oo:

ofisles

Post by ofisles » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:10 am

the oncoming storm wrote:I can't find that exact soaker, as it is a ripoff. but it's based on the super soaker Monster XL from 2002.

I know you can find them used on ebay for around $100, but it is worth that to you?
thanks for the reply. thats the one i thought it looked like making me think it was a a super soaker. its like a mini version of that. since this was a free giveaway, i see no way a few special ones would of been made just for the contest. it wouldn't make sense for a company to not be cheap during a giveaway but it would make sense for them to buy a couple and slap a sticker for them. the monsterXL has a bit too much going on but i would prob pay $100 for an exact match of the one i am looking for. i guess it could be another brand. but i added a 2nd photo of the back of the box, maybe you notice a logo or something else that could point me in the right direction. thanks again.

the oncoming storm

Post by the oncoming storm » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:54 pm

I can't see any identifying marks to tell you what to find, but seriously $100 for that?

it's just an AP pinch valve blaster in a cool shell, I could get a performance equivalent with $5 at almost any dollar store.
If you ever bother reading these, I worry for your mental sanity. :oo:

ofisles

Post by ofisles » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:17 pm

the oncoming storm wrote:I can't see any identifying marks to tell you what to find, but seriously $100 for that?

it's just an AP pinch valve blaster in a cool shell, I could get a performance equivalent with $5 at almost any dollar store.
well since its so cool looking and looks like a ratchet gun, i would and use it for a display item. i never really buy myself anything so it'd be ok. but so far it appears it isn't super soaker so i donit think i will have any luck finding it. but thanks for your replies. appreciate it.

marauder

Post by marauder » Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:47 pm

That playstation 2 symbol on the box is really interesting. Does this have anything to do with a video game?
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

soakinader

Post by soakinader » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:16 pm

.... You know that ratchet and clank is a video game right?
My friends call me Nader. My foes just run.
Photos relocated to: https://www.flickr.com/photos/151868511 ... 8741427445
I find 'em, I fix 'em.

marauder

Post by marauder » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:59 pm

I assumed that from the ps2 logo, but I'd never heard of it previously. Is it any good?
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

soakinader

Post by soakinader » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:29 pm

You know, Jak and Dexter, Crash Bandicoot, Ratchet and Clank... they are all kind of weird but kind of awesome sometimes too.

YMMV depending on the exact game (read the reviews first) but you basically run around and shoot stuff with the most insane weapons imaginable. Want to use smaller enemies as ammo? Want to turn your enemies into flaming chickens? You can do that... and more.
My friends call me Nader. My foes just run.
Photos relocated to: https://www.flickr.com/photos/151868511 ... 8741427445
I find 'em, I fix 'em.