Looking to buy... [DETAILS INSIDE]

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
steelboot..

Looking to buy... [DETAILS INSIDE]

Post by steelboot.. » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:53 pm

CPS 1000
CPS 1200
XP 70
XP 310
Max-D 6000

If anyone's selling, let me know.
2008 - 2010
2013 -

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Looking to buy... [DETAILS INSIDE]

Post by marauder » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:42 pm

Welcome back Steel Boot! I have an XP 70 but I'm not sure I'm willing to part with it. It's not critical for my arsenal, but I have a bit of an emotional attachment to it due to how long I've had it and the modifications I've done to it. It's the purple body with lime pump and blue tanks rerelease from 2005. The PC started leaking during MOAB (WWN community war with lots of members this spring) so I replaced it with an XP 110 PC which increased the capacity by 1 oz. I then added a waterballoon filler overtop of the nozzle. It's the same color orange as the original nozzle cap but now it can fill balloons super easy. I also reinforced the pump. Anyway, I'm probably not willing to part with it for less than $35, which is a lot more than it's worth on ebay. Oh, btw check out what I've done with Hydrowar! http://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

steelboot..

Post by steelboot.. » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:05 pm

M4! Holy shit man, it's been way too long! Your site looks sexy man, so much content. Completely understand about your XP 70, no worries, there's always at least on eBay at any given time so I'll probably just wait it out until I find a deal. Probably going to pick up some WW stuff as well, the Gorgon and the Python 2 are available in stores around here. Honestly feels so nice getting back into the soaking world, and now that I finally have the money to go on a shopping spree and the friends to make it happen I'm as happy as can be! Only thing is up here in the Great White North it's already getting cold... But I'm sure I can fit at least one nice battle in before winter freezes over, maybe type up a war story for your website (if that's exclusive to you I totally understand.) ;)
2008 - 2010
2013 -

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:21 pm

Definitely get the Gorgon, it is VERY good. I have mixed feelings about the Python but everyone I know likes the Python 2 a lot. What side of Canada do you live on? Soakinader is in BC. MR Dude and Croc live near Toronto. You should seriously consider trying to attend a community war at some point. CA99 flies in from Michigan. I used to drive, but I am finishing up college in Mississippi, so I'm going to have to fly too. We have an event happening in Connecticut this November/December.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

steelboot..

Post by steelboot.. » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:26 am

Holy shit, mr. dude and Croc are still around? Way back in the day, we were planning a meetup but it fell through. IIRC they faded off the boards some time around late 2009. Who knows, maybe I'll come some day but I'm in Toronto so the drive to CT is pretty long and involves crossing the border. It would be so amazing to meet you guys. I'm a bit rusty on my soaking game, though. ;)

EDIT: I've just had a peek at Croc and mr. dude's profiles and wow, they're alive and kicking! So cool to see that so many of the old guys are still here!
2008 - 2010
2013 -