Anyone want to sell some big CPS guns ? Tell me !

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
GJIV

Anyone want to sell some big CPS guns ? Tell me !

Post by GJIV » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:45 am

Currently I am looking for several CPS guns available, broken or not does not really matter, dirty or ugly, sunburned or with all stickers. I will take the smaller CPS guns beginning with the 1000er, 1200er, 1500er, 1700er, 2000(both Mk1 or Mk2), 2500er, 2700er, 3000er, 3200er, 4100er, then also any splashzooca, Monster, Monster XL, Power Pak. Not SC 400, 500 or 600, better no Monster X(it s ok when it is cheap...) or shotblast, HydroCannon or such loosy things... CPS 1-3-5 would be ok.

Just let me know, when there is any gun of these you would like to sell(whatever condition as stated), put a message in here or send me a PM. I will get back as soon as I am online again, usually within a day :)

I would appreciate getting several guns at onces from one guy, as shipping is expensiv and the more you ship at onces the cheaper shipping is related to each gun inside the box.

So, before putting them on Ebay or so, just tell me and I am quite sure there is a way to get a deal :)

I do need as much CPS guns as possible...

Hope to hear from you soon, my colleagues :D

--GJiV--

GJIV

Re: Anyone want to sell some big CPS guns ? Tell me !

Post by GJIV » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:26 pm

Dear Super Soaker Community,

After a long time of not logging in, I am back again with some time to spend, some new interests, an own 3 D printer and a big big hunger of Super Soakers guns.

So everyone, that has a CPS gun for sale ( broken or not or whatever ) I will take it, just post in here or send me a PM. I will come back to you in no time,

To all my guys, nice that you are still here and the website is still on :) Quite long ago, that I have posted something here :)

I need Super Soakers CPS :) Bring them to me and get cash :)

soakinader

Post by soakinader » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:13 pm

But you still live in Austria, correct? Most people on here live in north America. OK, well most of them live in the USA and I live in Canada. In any case, are you willing to foot international shipping costs or are you searching for domestic guns only?
My friends call me Nader. My foes just run.
Photos relocated to: https://www.flickr.com/photos/151868511 ... 8741427445
I find 'em, I fix 'em.

Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:11 pm

I live in Ireland, but I don't have much to give as I only started my collection recently. I might have a 1000 up for grabs but I need to check the condition and stuff
"They'll never soak me from this dist...."
-Everyone upon seeing the 2000

GJIV

Post by GJIV » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:05 pm

As also the Shipping costs will be paid by me, of course. This is why I am looking for several guns shipped in one box, to keep shipping costs low.

The more the better, but as long as the gun is cheap or seldome, I will also take a single gun and also pay for shipping the single thing to me. The total costs are interesting in the end, but as we do not have much Super Soakers here in Europe, this should not be a problem :)

So come up guys, with everything you want to get rid of :) The more CPS the better^^

danm

Post by danm » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:35 am

I have a Monster X I am looking to offload. I am in the UK, happy to post Internationally.

GJIV

Post by GJIV » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:48 pm

Hey :) I will take it. Just send me a PM please, so we can talk about payment, Paypal, price, shipping etc.

Many thanks, meet you later via PM, waiting for you :)

NeverDry

Post by NeverDry » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:57 pm

GJIV wrote:Dear Super Soaker Community,

After a long time of not logging in, I am back again with some time to spend, some new interests, an own 3 D printer and a big big hunger of Super Soakers guns.

So everyone, that has a CPS gun for sale ( broken or not or whatever ) I will take it, just post in here or send me a PM. I will come back to you in no time,

To all my guys, nice that you are still here and the website is still on :) Quite long ago, that I have posted something here :)

I need Super Soakers CPS :) Bring them to me and get cash :)
I have a CPS 1000, the desired CPS 2000 and the CPS 2500. Please email me or pm me to let me know if your still looking

GJIV

Post by GJIV » Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:05 am

Hey my friends on waterwar! I am online not that often. So if you have any Soakers for sale, which match the description, you better post in here AS ALSO send me a PM. I get a e-mail notification when someone send me a PM and I will come online then :)

Otherwise I might not be online for a longer time and do no read the post.

@NeverDry: Sent you a PM, haha I guess the time is over and you do not have them anymore haha but who knows ;)

nice greetings, Gjiv

Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:31 am

Hi guys, finally back. Doing some rummaging and found some old soaker I would like to keep but space is an issue, so rather than them gather dust I'd like to sell them to you if you want, a 1000(parts),1700, and I have some which you aren't looking for but you still might be interested in, xp 15,ss300
"They'll never soak me from this dist...."
-Everyone upon seeing the 2000

Stevec

Post by Stevec » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:54 am

Dinosaur wrote:Hi guys, finally back. Doing some rummaging and found some old soaker I would like to keep but space is an issue, so rather than them gather dust I'd like to sell them to you if you want, a 1000(parts),1700, and I have some which you aren't looking for but you still might be interested in, xp 15,ss300
How much are you looking for the 300 and 1700?