FS: Nerf Guns

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
Black Six

FS: Nerf Guns

Post by Black Six » Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:47 am

Somehow over the past few years I've accumulated a bunch of Nerf guns that have been taking up a lot of space. I'm looking to remedy that issue by getting rid of some. Most of the below were bought used, but they all work and I've cleaned them all up to the best of my ability (in some cases that includes taking them apart and running the plastic pieces through the dishwasher). I've removed the air restrictors from several of the spring guns. No ammo is included.

Make an offer, I'm really open to anything. Just note that you'll also be paying for shipping on top of whatever you offer.

Thanks!

"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long."
-Anonymous
-=+Maximum Soakage+=-

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: FS: Nerf Guns

Post by HBWW » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:27 pm

Fun story: I got PM's on NerfHaven/NHQ from people asking if I was selling this or that (typically the AT2k). This was because I listed my armory in my signature, but things changed when I put "not for sale" in there.

The point is, you're a lot more likely to get offers from there if you have trouble selling them here, although duxburian may be interested. I'm personally not in as much of a Nerf buying mood at the moment, although the Titan is an appealing option. (I don't have any rockets though, and I sure as hell don't want to single it.)
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

Black Six

Post by Black Six » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:10 pm

Yeah, obviously Nerf sites would be better to post it on, but I figured some people here might be interested. I also posted it on another site I frequent with some Nerf fans. If there's not a lot of interest I'll head over to the NIC.
-Anonymous
-=+Maximum Soakage+=-

soakinader

Post by soakinader » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:41 am

Hmm. Actually, I'd be interested in the quad shot thingy, and maybe the Element. Thing is, it's too much work to get things shipped for me these days. If you were <100km away, I would totally go for them.

Speaking of nerf, what happened to Canadian Nerfers, and is it just me or is Nerfhaven dead? I'd like to hock some of my rarer nerf goodies to someone who would appreciate them, but it seems like there are virtually no new posts on either site. I'm not sure if I am looking at an old server, or if you can only see new posts as a member, or what have you.
My friends call me Nader. My foes just run.
Photos relocated to: https://www.flickr.com/photos/151868511 ... 8741427445
I find 'em, I fix 'em.

DX

Post by DX » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:02 am

That stuff is too common to generate much interest on NH. Someone will definitely buy the Titan, but that's the only really desirable thing there. The Canadian scene is still alive, but has shrunk a lot, like west coast Nerf. NIC Nerf in general might have come down a bit in popularity as HvZ and stock style Nerf have grown wildly popular. East Coast Nerf is also still managing to grow, with 4 wars in 4 weekends recently. NH is also still active, but many members discuss things elsewhere, like on FB or at wars.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

Black Six

Post by Black Six » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:43 pm

The Hornet and Titan are pending. If the deal falls through I'll let everyone know.
soakinader wrote:Hmm. Actually, I'd be interested in the quad shot thingy, and maybe the Element. Thing is, it's too much work to get things shipped for me these days. If you were <100km away, I would totally go for them.
I ship stuff to Canada all the time and am pretty familiar with the customs forms, so it's not a big deal for me to send stuff your way.
-Anonymous
-=+Maximum Soakage+=-

soakinader

Post by soakinader » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:14 pm

Hmm... Well, I would definitely like the nitro quad... but all it takes is 10-15$ shipping before it's not worth it anymore. See, I still like nerf guns, and they hang around for a while, but they always end up in a box in my garage before long. I like the nitro quad. But am I going out of my way to get one? Not anymore. I'm just going to troll around value village until I get something cool (for under 5$!).
My friends call me Nader. My foes just run.
Photos relocated to: https://www.flickr.com/photos/151868511 ... 8741427445
I find 'em, I fix 'em.