Storm Tsunami Force 2 (Very Impressive Version) FS or Trade

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Storm Tsunami Force 2 (Very Impressive Version) FS or Trade

Post by marauder » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:55 pm

I finally got around to testing this gun and I was very impressed. Max effective range was 35 ft with no wind. With a little 2mph back wind I was hitting 38 ft. When the wind switched and I was shooting into it, at ~5mph I was still hitting 29 ft. I mention this because range is no good if there is no lamination. I did a little comparison and shot my WWF Stone Cold and Iron Man 2 during the same conditions. My Storm Tsunami Force 2 actually beat both guns in all 3 conditions, which means I'm going to end up modding those models... anyway, the Storm holds 28 oz and the output is roughly 1 oz/sec. I like to do about 10 tests before I pen down a final output rating, but according to statistics and the numbers I have so far the output is going to be somewhere between 0.75x and 0.92x (that of my XP 70). This is the best stock "pistol" I've used aside from the Max D 4000, but I think the STF 2 is way less ugly. I'm willing to paint it black or camo if you'd prefer it like that.

Click the pictures to go to a full sized photo.

Asking for $5.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

Fishfan

Re: Storm Tsunami Force 2 (Very Impressive Version) FS or Trade

Post by Fishfan » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:50 pm

So is this better than other pistols? If so, I might get it from you, but it would have to be at the next war I attend.

marauder

Post by marauder » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:54 pm

I think it's better than any other I've used, except the MD 4000. However, I don't like the MD 4000 because it won't fit in a holster, this will. It's more powerful than the Storm 750, of course it's also bigger. So I'm guessing you don't have paypal? You can always send me a payment in the mail and I can send it out to you.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

Fishfan

Post by Fishfan » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:01 pm

I do have paypal, however I'm getting several guns, and I got to spread it out more how often I get them.