Wanted: Super Soaker Aqua Pak 100 oz

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Wanted: Super Soaker Aqua Pak 100 oz

Post by marauder » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:48 am

I need 1 more of these for a project I'm going to be doing back home.

This is the one I'm talking about, not the smaller 50 oz.
Picture from dukesoakem.com

I have plenty of soakers to trade for it, or I'm willing to buy.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

scottthewaterwarrior
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Re: Wanted: Super Soaker Aqua Pak 100 oz

Post by scottthewaterwarrior » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:52 am

Hmm, what are you willing to trade? Ha, ha, ha! No, I doubt this thing is worth that much (I don't remember what you have that much anyway), I have two of these and never use them. I want to save one in case I ever try a homemade (or get this A.R.M. 4000 XL with missing backpack that I am trying to get someone to part with), but I doubt I will miss it if I give one away.
"If you are wet at the end of a water war, you are doing it wrong"
Van: "What happened?" SEAL: "Scott Happened"
Alex: "But the stream is cold." Me: "It's fine, my feet really hurt, now they're numb!"

SEAL

Post by SEAL » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:49 pm

I have one that leaks, and the connector that fits into the MI caps is broken. Is that alright? I'd give it to you for free if you want it (you'd have to pay for shipping though.).
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

marauder

Post by marauder » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:16 pm

Wow! That didn't take long! Pretty awesome. I can't pay anything right now guys, I have to pay for a wedding and a honeymoon so a trade where you get more value but also cover the shipping is what I'm looking for right now.

I will trade you my Water Warriors Explorer and a carbine or pistol for your Aquapak if you cover the shipping. Alternatively, I can meet you this November for lunch on my way up I 95 through MD to visit family and we can just trade the Aquapak for the Explorer in person.

The Explorer is a great gun, but I have to downsize my arsenal as I am having to pay for a wedding, a honeymoon, and since we are moving into a small college apartment following the wedding.

SEAL, if you can hang on to that until next year's war I would love to pick it up in person.
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

SEAL

Post by SEAL » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:33 pm

Sure thing. I have absolutely no use for it, and it's just taking up space in my armory. If you have any broken blasters that you'd deem to be a fair trade for it, I'd be open for that as well.
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

marauder

Post by marauder » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:53 pm

I think I have a broken Max D Secret Strike somewhere. It should be a simple fix because I don't think it's the Max D piece that is broken. It won't fire for some other reason, but I haven't taken it apart. Also, I have 2 broken Flash Floods and 2 broken Aquapack Devastators but I REALLY want to fix those myself to prove to myself that I can repair broken Max Ds, and plus I really like those guns. I don't want to do the rubber band method. I want something permanent, so I guess I'll have to find a spring that fits those guns just right.