WTT or WTS: Uncommon Soakers and Stuff

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
DX

WTT or WTS: Uncommon Soakers and Stuff

Post by DX » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:47 pm

...That aren't worth putting on Ebay because they are lesser known models or aren't in collector-grade condition, or other reason. Pictures and stats available upon request, only if you're serious about making a deal. Conditions are New, Mint, Excellent, Great, Good, Fair, and Bad. A / indicates it's on the border of two conditions and could go either way depending on who's looking at it.

Speedloader Double Cross 2000 - New in the box, except for the QFD. Pretty damn rare. Essentially a collector's item unless you have an SL QFD.

ZX 1000 - Syringe style gun with a small backpack. Mint condition, I took it out of the box to test it and it has only been shot a few times.

XP 95 - Good/Fair condition. Half of sticker missing. Works. Pump seal could use re-lubrication to improve sealing quality.

XP 75 x2 - One works, one doesn't. Both are in Mint/Excellent condition. The one that doesn't work needs sealing repair where the reservoir screws into the gun. The pegs are worn down and the stock O-ring needs to be replaced. With those fixes it will work again, and it's in collector grade condition, I just don't have the time to make and attach new pegs for a soaker that I never use.

XP 150 - Fair condition. It's not really faded, but it is heavily scratched on the reservoir and PCs and the sticker is peeling. Someone wrote "2 3" on the side. It is an MK2, with the full twist reservoir (better than the 2 peggers and probably the best version overall). The pump seal needs re-lubrication. If you pump it normally, it won't shoot. If you pump it really hard on the backstroke, it will build pressure and shoot normally. I don't have the time to do this for a gun I don't use. My other 150s work fine so I use those instead. This is a powerful air pressure gun. Sadly, I paid more than it's worth in this condition, hence why I'd rather trade than sell. I'm sure you've got a soaker of equivalent value that you can't sell either, so let's do a deal.

CPS 4100 - casing and reservoir only. Has chipped away black paintjob, no pump cap. Not sure why anyone would want this, but if no one does, it's going in the dumpster.

WW "Blorca" - Still the only Water Warriors integration. A Blazer PC inside an Orca body. It's the 2007 version with the upside down cap and whale noises. Shoots harder than a normal Orca.

SS 200 - It doesn't work, but it is in otherwise in Mint condition and comes with accessories. You get the strap, the sticker sheet, and the user guide. I took the reservoir rings off and can't find them (they don't really do anything anyway). If you have the time to open her up and replace the vinyl tubing (it's an old pinch trigger design), you could get her to work again. When functional, this is a seriously powerful air pressure gun.

WW Raven - The Water Warriors model that never made it out the door. Only one known. New in the original packaging. The soaker shown being pumped and refilled on the packaging is not a Raven. This is basically a WW Wasp with much more awesome colors. The way the model name is presented on the reservoir may be WW's best looking ever. Why would I part with something this unique? To see what kind of sweet things people have for trade.

Gold SS 50 - Mini keychain size soaker completely encased in display glass. No internals. Labeled "Toy Fair 1997". This is my Super Soaker heirloom the way the Raven is my Water Warriors heirloom. It cost me $30 to wrest this out of the NIC. It is available just in case someone has something really cool.

XTC refill bottles - 2 pack, New in the packaging. Fits the original super soaker models like the SS 50.

XXP 175 - Good/Fair condition. Has its fair share of scratches, reservoir smudges, and retail sticker residue. It needs....a pump. All you need to get it to work again is a pump that will fit down its pump shaft.

XXP 275 - Excellent condition. Works perfectly. Powerful air pressure gun. Leaks on your hand a bit when fired, but that is normal for 275s.

CPS 2100 parts - cases, reservoirs, PC cases, pump handles, triggers, and bladders. I have these things coming out my ears. K-modded bladders are available up to 94 balloons.

XP 310 parts - casing, 2 PCs, reservoir, nozzle selector. No trigger or power gauge. Internal tubing with trigger valve if you want it.

CPS Splashzooka - Excellent/Great condition. Has some scratches and minor fading, but still collector grade (ie you could use its picture in a review and not be embarressed by the quality). Works. DOES come with a QFD! (but the QFD is in bad cosmetic condition).

CPS Flash Flood - The orange and blue version. Great condition. Has scratches on reservoir and noticeable fading on one side. Still could sell high, but I would rather trade. Works.

CPS 1500 x2 - Both broken. The first one is in Fair/Bad condition. Pump-shoots, needs rubber band repair or similar method. Heavily faded, scratched, the whole 9 yards. The second one...is a good project if you want to test how good you are at modding and repairing soakers. Pump-shoots, swticher tab broken off, trigger unnaturally loose, front strap loop broken off, heavily faded, scratched, stickers damaged, residue on one side. Looks like a soviet weapon. At least the screws are in acceptable shape, you can open this thing. Same goes for both, the screws that are visible are not bad. Definitely not for collectors though. You'd want these to fix up, paint, and use in battle. Maybe mod.

CPS 1000/2100 - Integration mod with a 1000 PC inside a 2100 body. Painted camo, paintjob is a bit chipped. Shoots like a K-modded gun, but with way more juice in the stream. High range, high power, very thirsty though. Easily outclasses smaller CPS and lightly K-modded CPS. Why am I offering this gun? Ebay buyers wouldn't appreciate it the way enthusiasts would. This is something you definitely want to use, not have on a shelf. I never use it, so it is sitting on a shelf - I am as guilty as any collector.

CPS 3000 - Fair Condition. It is really faded. The backpack connecter piece that goes into the gun broke off. All you have to do is glue that thing back on, and you have a working CPS 3000. If you are willing to look past that and the condition, this is your chance to get a CPS 3000 without shelling out a benjamin. It could even be free if you have something to trade.

I might even be willing to part with my CPS 10K for the right trade or price. Super sexy camo paintjob with the stickers unpainted. 40 balloons, 44.16ft effective range. I use this as a backup for my 12K and bring it to major wars. I tried to sell this on Ebay one year, but the buyer backed out and since then I've been wary about putting up K-modded, painted material. The power in this thing is wasted on collectors, it's meant to be used.

===========

Ok so, here are the rules:

Trade preferred, although I will sell if the price is right. Some of this stuff was surprisingly expensive. Everything that's broken can be fixed with the right knowledge, time, and patience. This is why trade or sale inside the Community makes the most sense - you guys know how to fix these and can appreciate mods.

Paypal only, unless you are local. Paypal is secure, instant, and international. If you are from the southern New England/Mid Atlantic area, I will accept cash or check in person, at a war or site-scouting trip.

Buyer pays shipping. You don't need to pay anything until it is boxed up with whatever else you want to get and rated. I will ship using whatever carrier and service you prefer, including delivery confirmation and insurance if desired. I'll give you the list of options before you have to pay.

I will ship to any country that allows you to import toy water guns. The buyer is responsible for any fees or duties assessed by their home country. Water guns generally aren't valuable enough to draw any duties. Some countries like to inspect everything, so it's not my fault if Customs decides to delay your water weapon of mass destruction.

Anything traded internationally will be marked as a gift and is duty-free. If you buy something, I can't legally do that. UPS will send duty-free up to $2,500 in value though. These are just water guns, so you should be ok.

I will combine items to save on shipping costs if you want more than one thing.

If two people want the same soaker, the higher price or better trade item gets it.

What am I looking for in trades? I dunno, what do you have that I'd like and want to use? We could trade straight across, we could trade up or down using multiple soakers for one of higher value, we could trade with some cash on top, I don't care. The listed guns deserve to be used and I am not doing them justice by not using them. Same goes for the ones that can be fixed up nicely that I haven't fixed.

I have other soakers available. However, those tend to be Ebay moneymakers, so they are sale only and probably won't be cheap.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

SEAL
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Re: WTT or WTS: Uncommon Soakers and Stuff

Post by SEAL » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:20 pm

If I were to get any (it's probably a wasted opportunity if I didn't, given that we'll see each other at Downpour or NY vs. CT if we ever get that going.), I'd want the best-condition 1500, the 1021 (that's how you write it, right?), or the 3000. Unfortunately for me, I don't have anything particularly interesting to trade; see my profile for a complete list of my crap (I don't want to part with the good stuff.), and if you see anything you want that you haven't seen me or my brothers ever use, then it's yours. :goofy:

Otherwise, I can give you cash when we meet at the next war. I won't have much to spend, so you'll probably want to give me the one that's worth the least. Here's a list of the ones I want most, from most desirable to least desirable (I'm not going to put down the 10K, because I know I probably won't have enough for that.).

1: CPS 1021
2: CPS 1500
3: CPS 3000

That's all that interests me, but actually, I forgot to mention that I am willing to trade my broken 12K (the one that I could only put 5 balloons on for some reason.), or even just some of the parts, in exchange for your 2100 parts.
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:28 pm

I have some deals lined up with GJIV and MrDude that I have to take care of when I get home, but if you still have that XP 95 in Nov then I'll be interested in buying or trading for it.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

DX

Post by DX » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:33 pm

The 1021 would probably be the cheapest. I'm up for the broken 12K trade. Which 2100 parts do you want?

I'll set the XP 95 aside.

Anyone else?
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:02 am

Is your XP 95 an mk1 (green pressure chamber) or mk2 (yellow pressure chamber)?
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

SEAL

Post by SEAL » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:05 pm

DX: Alright, if you bring the 1021 to the next war, I'll have some money ready, unless you want the broken 12K for it. When I said I wanted 2100 parts, I meant that I'd trade parts of my 12K for your parts. I don't want to trade the entire 12K for a few parts; the 12K would be a trade for a whole soaker (such as one of the broken 1500s.).

I personally don't care what we end up doing; I just want another good blaster, so I'll have one for every person on my team.
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

GJIV

Post by GJIV » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:46 am

Hey DX :)

You may have a CPS 2500 Pump cap ? That would be great...

Furthermore I would take:

CPS 4100 - casing and reservoir only.
SS 200
CPS 2100 parts - cases, reservoirs, PC cases, pump handles, triggers, and bladders + K-modded bladders are available up to 94 balloons.
XP 310 parts - casing, 2 PCs, reservoir, nozzle selector. No trigger or power gauge. Internal tubing with trigger valve if you want it.
CPS Splashzooka with QFD
CPS Flash Flood - The orange and blue version
CPS 1500 x2 - Both broken
CPS 1000/2100
CPS 3000

This is what I am interested in, so though nearly everthing. I was asking for such a deal long ago, but we have never built something up here... So, Only thing left is, how much money do you want for all this or specific for each thing listed, so I can decided what to take and what to leave out!

You can send me a PM here. The more things the better, as shipping is expensiv.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you soon! :)

DX

Post by DX » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:05 am

I will check when I get home tonight.

GJIV, I'll be able to combine your stuff into one big box.

2500 pump cap? I have one spare set of nozzle sideplates, nozzle selector, and I think a pump grip, but the 2500 doesn't have a pump cap on it...

Here's what I'd ask for these things (all prices are negotiable):

$FREE: CPS 4100 - casing and reservoir only.

$20: SS 200

$2 per part, $5 per bladder: CPS 2100 parts - cases, reservoirs, PC cases, pump handles, triggers, and bladders + K-modded bladders are available up to 94 balloons.

$5 for the lot: XP 310 parts - casing, 2 PCs, reservoir, nozzle selector. No trigger or power gauge. Internal tubing with trigger valve if you want it.

$30: CPS Splashzooka with QFD

$25: CPS Flash Flood - The orange and blue version

$20: CPS 1500 better broken one

$15: CPS 1500 worse broken one

$35: CPS 1000/2100 (Seal has right of first refusal on this one)

$30: CPS 3000

Essentially fire-sale prices for most of them.

And the other stuff:

Make Offer: Speedloader Double Cross 2000

$20: ZX 1000

$10: XP 95

$10: XP 75 working

$5: XP 75 broken

$10: XP 150

$20: WW "Blorca"

Make Offer: WW Raven

Make Offer: Gold SS 50 keychain

$25: XXP 275

$5: XXP 175

$50: CPS 10K camo

GJIV

Post by GJIV » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:07 pm

Hey DX,

Sorry because of the CPS 2500. I am asking for the two orange half-sided nozzle-cover-pieces! The orange nozzle casing, consisting of two halfes...not sure how to describe it better :D

Towards the guns:

$FREE: CPS 4100 - casing and reservoir only.
$20: SS 200
$2 per part, $5 per bladder: CPS 2100 parts - cases, reservoirs, PC cases, pump handles, triggers, and bladders + K-modded bladders are available up to 94 balloons.
$5 for the lot: XP 310 parts - casing, 2 PCs, reservoir, nozzle selector. No trigger or power gauge. Internal tubing with trigger valve
$30: CPS Splashzooka with QFD
$25: CPS Flash Flood - The orange and blue version --> two flash Floods for 25 Dollars ?
$20: CPS 1500 better broken one
$15: CPS 1500 worse broken one
$35: CPS 1000/2100 ( 35 Dollars for both ??? )
$30: CPS 3000
$25: XXP 275
$5: XXP 175

This all together would bring ~200 Dollars all together ( two Flash Floods for 25 Dollars, 35 Dollar for CPS 2100 + CPS 1000, 20 Dollars for 2x usuall bladder + 2x k-modded bladder)

If this is fine for you, we can have a deal. Though I made lots of experience with shipping I am filled with fear what belongs to shipping costs... :D

Let me know if this is ok for you and tell me shipping costs. I would really prefer to do things via PM then!

DX

Post by DX » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:01 pm

I will check when I get home tonight.
I looked it up and the XP 95 is MK2, with the larger, yellow pressure chamber. I didn't even know there were 2 versions of that.

GJIV, see PM.

GJIV

Post by GJIV » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:48 pm

Already replied...Your turn :P

Poseidon2000

Post by Poseidon2000 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:25 pm

I could be a dunce, but I'd like to know if there's things left.... I might like something.

Paciify

Post by Paciify » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:38 pm

How much will the cps 3000 be? Also does the backpack come with it?
Last edited by Paciify on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Armory:
    cps 2500 x1
    cps 1200 x1
    xp 310 x1
    xp 270 x1

Paciify

Post by Paciify » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:39 pm

I am interested in the cps 1000 and 2100 bundle should i pm you?
    Armory:
      cps 2500 x1
      cps 1200 x1
      xp 310 x1
      xp 270 x1

DX

Post by DX » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:42 pm

The 1021 has been sold. I have 2 3000s, one of which I could part with for like $60, but the other is in mint condition and wouldn't go below $100.

Paciify

Post by Paciify » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:52 pm

My budget is 50 so never mind. Thanks though.
      Armory:
        cps 2500 x1
        cps 1200 x1
        xp 310 x1
        xp 270 x1

DX

Post by DX » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:56 pm

A year ago I would have done $30, but the value of a 3000 even with major flaws has gone way up.

Paciify

Post by Paciify » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:03 pm

I agree with you. I didn't notice it was a year ago. i thought the prices were a steal!
        Armory:
          cps 2500 x1
          cps 1200 x1
          xp 310 x1
          xp 270 x1