Super Soaker Bottle Blaster

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
Nitro123PG

Super Soaker Bottle Blaster

Post by Nitro123PG » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:45 pm

One of the few blasters iSoaker doesn't own is listed on eBay. I doubt he'll have competition for a piston pumper, though. :goofy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1997-SUPER-SOAK ... 500wt_1199

DX

Re: Super Soaker Bottle Blaster

Post by DX » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:02 pm

I actually have one of those (bought it for the pump, threw away the rest). It's a piece of crap, all of the detailing is fake and the construction is of very poor quality. However, it has an awesome pump - high volume, superb seal - that I'll be using in a homemade. I essentially bought a 99 cent pump complete w/ compact check valves and a sizable reservoir intake with a screen.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:45 am

What's the estimated pump volume? Is it aroudn 150/105 levels?
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

DX

Post by DX » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:37 am

It is directly comparable to an XP 150. The pump volume is somewhere between 60-75 mL, if I had to make a closer guess, between 64-71 mL. I don't have a graduated cylinder, so I used a measuring cup with less than ideal measurement spacing. The seal, however, is of much higher quality than an XP 150.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

HBWW

Post by HBWW » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:57 am

DX wrote:I actually have one of those (bought it for the pump, threw away the rest). It's a piece of crap, all of the detailing is fake and the construction is of very poor quality. However, it has an awesome pump - high volume, superb seal - that I'll be using in a homemade. I essentially bought a 99 cent pump complete w/ compact check valves and a sizable reservoir intake with a screen.
I should've thought of it that way lol. Then again, I never saw any Bottle Blasters for a decent price.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

the oncoming storm

Post by the oncoming storm » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:40 pm

Hint don't drop it with a loaded 2L that is how mine died 2 years ago.
If you ever bother reading these, I worry for your mental sanity. :oo: