Vintage Super Soakers up for Grabs

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
ZoMbIe_HuNtEr7

Vintage Super Soakers up for Grabs

Post by ZoMbIe_HuNtEr7 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:36 pm

Up for sale are 2 Vintage super soakers: I am a nerfer so I have no need for these but I need some cash
Both are in decent condition.

The blasters:
A super soaker Max D 2000
A SS EES Sonic
I am looking to get 16 for both each plus shipping. I really need the cash and my paypal is currently out of commission so I would need cash by mail. PM me if you need any questions answered.

Looking to get 20 plus shipping OBO.

martianshark

Re: Vintage Super Soakers up for Grabs

Post by martianshark » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:42 pm

First of all, I've modded Max-D 3000s (which are basically the same as Max-D 2000s) into nerf guns by cutting off the nozzle and giving it a PETG barrel. I got some really impressive range for its size, so you might want to keep that one.

Second, nobody's going to pay that much. The Max-D 2000 is only worth about $4 new, and a used one will be even less. And the EES Sonic is pretty much worthless to all of us.
CA99 wrote:It's funny because you can get 5 water bottles and a pencil for much less than $90.

ZoMbIe_HuNtEr7

Post by ZoMbIe_HuNtEr7 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:44 pm

I see, thanks for letting me know. I am also not a heavy modder so these are worthless to me anyway. In the trash they go then.

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:36 pm

I'd keep them in case you ever need parts for a repair. I fixed a Nerf AT 2000's pump (had a leaky check valve) by swapping it out for the Max-D 5000's. The Max-D 2000 would've been able to do the same, as could even the EES Sonic.

They're good if you ever want to screw around too, such as replacing the nozzle w/ CPVC and using them to shoot darts.

Lastly, you can bundle them in a lot if you ever need to sell off a group of stuff. Unfortunately, shipping costs make them generally not worth selling individually.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

DX

Post by DX » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:40 pm

Converting a Max-D 2000 would only take about 5-10 minutes. I converted an XP 240 just for the hell of it and it's fun to shoot around the yard with the huge range. Worth keeping. The Sonic is most definitely garbage material though.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

martianshark

Post by martianshark » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:30 am

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
CA99 wrote:It's funny because you can get 5 water bottles and a pencil for much less than $90.

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:55 am

If you don't need them, donate them to Goodwill please. Don't throw them away. Some kid will love them.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.