XP310 still being made?

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
Nick

Post by Nick » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:42 am

I just found an XP310 on ebay, new colours, with the water tags. I've long thought of the XP310 as possibly one of the greatest Super Soakers made(my reasons for this include the fact I've taken a Monster XL to the cleaners with it, and I myself got my ass whooped when I was using a Monster X). Anyhow, I was wondering if they were still being produced?

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:48 am

I can't say I've found any XP310s this year. Any XP310 seen is likely older stock. There were some remade during the time of SoakerTag, but new soakers do not come with SoakerTags. Then again, every so often, I run into various 2-packs of soakers and I can almost recall seeing a 2-pack of XP310s, though I'm not 100% sure I'm not just imagining things. :goofy:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

LtDan64

Post by LtDan64 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:05 pm

I definitely got my two XP 270s in a twin pack from Toys R Us about two years ago, and they came with soakertags. I'm not saying you can't tell the difference(s, many) between XP 270s and XP 310s, but that seems like a possible explanation for what you aren't sure you saw.
Nintendo: Ha, we have Sonic!
Microsoft: Yeah, but we got Rare.
Nintendo: .................................................................****!!

General Matt

Post by General Matt » Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:20 am

i also love the xp 310,thats why i have 4 of them. i got my 2 new ones this year in the end of may at sports authority for 8 bucks each when they were selling off last years over stock. they came with 16 STE paches each. you can see them still new in box under my pictures in the gallory.
Forever # 1

Croc

Post by Croc » Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:49 pm

You can find XP 310 twin packs at Canadain tire of all places. You can also supposedly find an Oozinator there.

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:08 pm

Toys r Us is selling them again this year. They are blue and green, packaged in a soaker tag elite (whatever the new line is called) box.
Soaker Media
-[color=E9E9E9]Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci[/color]-

Nick

Post by Nick » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:27 am

Right im off to Toys R Us to buy me a couple. My XP310's trigger broke, and I can repair it, there's just a rusted screw in it, and i can't get this ONE screw out, meaning I can't get into the entire gun. :angry:

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:32 am

Try a power screwdriver. Try putting the gun in a vice. Try putting ducttape around your screwdriver's grip. I've gotten many a rusted screw out with some combination of these techniques.

If it is impossible to remove it, then it is truly for situations like this that God invented the Dremmel. An absolutely terrifying tool which never the less can be invaluable. If'n you don't mind a bit of a cut up gun, take the power-sawing-tool of your choice, and angle it in to cut into the shaft of the screw. If I remember the 310 correctly, there aren't that many places where cutting a screw out can mess up the internals.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

Nick

Post by Nick » Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:20 pm

Adrian wrote:Try a power screwdriver. Try putting the gun in a vice. Try putting ducttape around your screwdriver's grip. I've gotten many a rusted screw out with some combination of these techniques.

If it is impossible to remove it, then it is truly for situations like this that God invented the Dremmel. An absolutely terrifying tool which never the less can be invaluable. If'n you don't mind a bit of a cut up gun, take the power-sawing-tool of your choice, and angle it in to cut into the shaft of the screw. If I remember the 310 correctly, there aren't that many places where cutting a screw out can mess up the internals.

Adrian
I thought of just getting a big dirty drill, and getting a bit about the size of the screw, and just drilling through the middle of it? It'd tear it out, wouldn't it?