Water Gun Marketplace Forum Now Public

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
isoaker

Water Gun Marketplace Forum Now Public

Post by isoaker » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:11 am

Note that all current and future postings will be publicly viewable. Please avoid posting personal identification information that may compromise your safety/security. Hopefully, though, this change may increase the usefulness of posts in these forums and may even attract new members to join to buy and/or sell water blasters. Of course, being the internet, buyer and seller beware. Be sure you trust the person you end up negotiating a deal with; iSoaker.com/iSoaker.net cannot make any guarantees about the validity of any sale. Of course, if a member is found to be abusing these boards, please inform the Administration right away to protect others from being cheated.

Thanks and happy buying/selling/trading!

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Clyde

Re: Water Gun Marketplace Forum Now Public

Post by Clyde » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:56 am

Hey, I haven't been around in a while and have completely lost track of the changing value of things. I built up a quite sizeable inventory of big and powerful CPS guns, but the recession hit in 2008 and I decided to wait to sell. Have not followed Ebay values since 2008. What has changed?

Values I'd be interested in seeing (for peak season):

CPS:
MXL
MX
M01
Anything K-modded that's been on the market

XP:

Other:
SS 200
ZX 1000

atvan

Re: Water Gun Marketplace Forum Now Public

Post by atvan » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:55 am

Pretty much everything has gone down in value, IIRC. The k-mods are something I have not seen sell ever, partly due to how few still k-mod.
DX wrote:In the neanderthal days of K-modding, people would lop off the whole PRV
Well, not that much soakage.
Beware the Purple