Water Warriors Armour Dillo

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
teamfear

Water Warriors Armour Dillo

Post by teamfear » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:45 pm

My friend has a water warriors armour dillo that I might buy off of him. I know It connects to a garden hose but do any of you think its worth it.

Silence

Re: Water Warriors Armour Dillo

Post by Silence » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:59 pm

The obvious question is, how much money does he want for it?

I'd probably use it if I had one, but it's not that much better than a standard garden hose attachment or one of C-A 99's versatile hose attachments.

Teh Moron

Post by Teh Moron » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:47 pm

It's the same as any other garden showerhead. I'd say no.

But for you? I don't know. Is it worth it to you? Why not ask us what movies you'd like, what food you'd like?

Learn to make your own decisions. You can find the facts at isoaker.com, and use them. My personal opinion is that it is not worth it. Yours may differ.
Image[/

teamfear

Post by teamfear » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:25 pm

Thanks for the responses. Seriously though Teh Moron you keep trolling. I obviously have checked Isoaker.com for stats but I was looking for first hand experiences from the community. Loads of people come on forums asking for advice. Its not like it doesn't happen, nor anything is wrong with that. I have a right to ask the community a question. Its not hurting anyone, rather promoting discussion on the boards. I'd rather not waste my money buying something I don't know alot about in these rough economic times. Sure enough when I posted I got a decent response from silence. You on the other hand gave me your opinion but then spieled on about how I should make up my own mind. Collecting information is part of making an educated decision. Now could you please stop replying in my threads if you are not going to contribute in any way. Constructive Criticism is obviously allowed in society but your outright flammatory statements have really been getting on my nerves.

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:14 pm

As silence mentioned, how much is he selling it for? He also mentioned the VHS for me. When building a hose attachment, you can configure it to your own standards and needs. If he sells the Armor Dillo for too much, just build the hose attachment
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

teamfear

Post by teamfear » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:28 pm

I talked to him and he said 15 dollars but he said he might not still have it. If not I will just use a hose nozzle.

HBWW

Post by HBWW » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:08 pm

Do you or does anyone around have any Super Chargers? If not, you can probably just build a simple hose system consisting of a hose adapter, 3/4" ball valve, 3/4" nipple, and 3/4" nozzle (such as a water balloon filler, hopefully it'll stay on when threaded on, in most cases it should if the nipples' threads are manufactured properly), and you should get considerably more range than the typical garden hose attachment.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

teamfear

Post by teamfear » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:31 am

No, No super chargers. I found out from my friend that he took it apart for parts. Building a hose attachment seems like a good idea. How far can garden hoses shoot with the extra nozzle? I don't like using hoses in my wars because my backyard is to small and the hose is to easily entrenched and ruins the game unless we have water balloons.

Teh Moron

Post by Teh Moron » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:18 pm

teamfear wrote:Thanks for the responses. Seriously though Teh Moron you keep trolling. I obviously have checked Isoaker.com for stats but I was looking for first hand experiences from the community. Loads of people come on forums asking for advice. Its not like it doesn't happen, nor anything is wrong with that. I have a right to ask the community a question. Its not hurting anyone, rather promoting discussion on the boards. I'd rather not waste my money buying something I don't know alot about in these rough economic times. Sure enough when I posted I got a decent response from silence. You on the other hand gave me your opinion but then spieled on about how I should make up my own mind. Collecting information is part of making an educated decision. Now could you please stop replying in my threads if you are not going to contribute in any way. Constructive Criticism is obviously allowed in society but your outright flammatory statements have really been getting on my nerves.

You need to stop being so emotionally sensitive to what others say. Unless if you are a girl, in which case, please feel free to carry on.
Image[/

HBWW

Post by HBWW » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:15 pm

A well designed valve and nozzle should get you at least 50ft of range, but it varies depending on the household's plumbing system. You should definitely get at least near CPS 2000 range if not more.

If you don't like shooting with the hose, then simply have just the ball valve and hose adapter, leaving the nozzle out so no one can use it. But some games are great with even one hose, like zombies. http://hbww.fateback.com/HBrules.html#rules2 Other games work if you have 2 hoses (which you most likely do - one in the back and one in the front) and teams.

Not having super chargers does make things easier; you don't have to unthread stuff back and forth or switch valves around. Most people use the same function for shooting as they do for filling.

Oh, and if you and teh moron still have a problem. take it out in a water war, not here. Seriously though, this has gone on long enough.

Edit: Nevermind, my bad.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

steelboot.
Location: workin, workin on the island, workin, all night long

Post by steelboot. » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:54 pm

Teh Moron wrote:Unless if you are a girl, in which case, please feel free to carry on.
Man, you are getting on my nerves. iSoaker has no place for sexism.
Water Warrior for three summers and counting.
Was captain of a team, but team disbanded due to lack of interest.
Still love soakers.
SOAK AND DESTROY = BEST GAME EVER

teamfear

Post by teamfear » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:02 pm

I'm not being emotional. I'm telling you how what your doing is disrupting the community. All you trolling isn't getting you anything. I agree with steel_boot. No one thinks sexism is funny. Most of the active members here are rouge members who have pledged to be politically correct on the forums.

@ CA 99 I don't have a problem with Teh Moron, He seems to be the one causing these unnecessary problems. I'm not trying to start anything.

Teh Moron

Post by Teh Moron » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:24 pm

_steel_boot_ wrote:
Teh Moron wrote:Unless if you are a girl, in which case, please feel free to carry on.
Man, you are getting on my nerves. iSoaker has no place for sexism.

Suck it up. I do as I please. If you don't like it, go back to Runescape.

I will be adding both steel boot and teamfear to my ignore list (by the way, who can't even spell CAPTAIN correctly, instead misspelling it captianfear) because judging by the quality of your posts and ideas, they are no more than 13-14 years old.

@ teamfear, If I ever saw your "tank" on the field against my team, I would sprint up, owing to your obscured vision, smash a panel off or even find an existing hole, due to the horrible build quality (honestly, scrap wood and an insane amount of screws?) and pour a bucket or maybe 3 down the hole while you try to aim at a target your guns won't even elevate down to, because your pile of popsicles and duct tape is that clumsy and badly designed.

That's how useless your tank is. I could defeat one with a bucket of water and a screwdriver. You make me laugh, regardless or not if the tank was a joke or not (which I honestly hope it was).
Image[/

Shadowstrike Prime

Post by Shadowstrike Prime » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:09 pm

It's not worth it, I found that the hose connector leaked far too much to make it useful in any real capacity.

Also, in my day trolls were a lot funnier.
"...Yes."

mkhadem

Post by mkhadem » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:30 am

Teh Moron, you really need to calm down, he's just asking a question.
And, really, stop getting at him for no reason, it's not helping anyone.
Stop insulting people and wasting people's time who are reading these threads.
If I was Isoaker, I would certainly be giving you a warning.

mkhadem

teamfear

Post by teamfear » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:38 am

He was banned. My friend took apart the Armour dillo for spare parts. I might build a VHS.