Biggest and baddest possible :)

Selling, buying, shopping for and/or trading water blasters.
locazor

Post by locazor » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:40 pm

Hi. I am a senior graduating from Norwegian High school this year. In Norway, we have a tradition of making juniors and sophomores a bit wet during the weeks of may. I have previously been very satisfied with the super soakers, but I find it that this year, they don't have any large guns at all? I was hoping to get a gun that could fire a motherload of water in seconds, but alas...Supersoaker doesn't have anything this year that can come close to previous years. I was wondering if anyone could guide me to places I could buy CPS guns from the internet, or maybe something equal in power to these guns? I have checked out ebay, but the biggest thing I could find was the Supersoaker CPS 2500, and I was wondering if you guys could guide me to even bigger guns? :) I also have a broke CPS 2500, and I was wondering if there is somewhere I can send this in Europe to have it fixed before May?

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:53 pm

Hi locazor! Welcome aboard.

The CPS 2500 is, I think, the second most powerful Super Soaker model. The 2000 is more powerful, and the 3000 has more capacity, but the 2000 is a bit impractical for some on the field and the 3000 is not as powerful as either the 2000 or the 2500.

About the same size is the Monster X, which isn't as powerful but is perhpas more versatile in some ways. The Monster XL is massive - the biggest single-piece water gun - but it's rather underpowered.

All are generally pretty hard to find, and go for big prices.

About your CPS 2500, I would recommend asking about how to fix it yourself, either here or in the dedicated forum for repairs at http://forums.sscentral.org. :)
SSCentral Forums - K modded forums.

ISS: Soaker Sagas - histories of soaking personnel and water blasters. Post your own today!

Iceman

Post by Iceman » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:58 pm

Welcome to the boards locazor! :)

There really is no place on the internet, save ebay, other trade sites, and Soakerdom forums that you can get high quality CPS weapons. However if you post in the repairs section of SSCentral we can help you out on repairing your old 2500, because they kick butt. Remember to look at the stickies in the repair forum and put in the template I created so we can diagnose the problem :) Pics are always helpful and tell 1,000 words.
_

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:35 pm

Welcome to the boards, may you enjoy your stay.

Unless you've got tons of cash laying around, high-powered soakers from EBAY probably aren't the way to go. Check out the Pirahna and Blazer by Buzz Bee Toys, and the Aquapack Devastator and Flash Flood from Super Soaker.

Alternatively, let us know what's wrong with you 2500. We can probably instruct you in ways of repairing it.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:52 pm

Welcome!

The CPS2500 was one of the most potent Super Soaker released. While there are no cannons out this year, I wouldn't under-estimate the usefulness of the Flash Flood. Sure it's no CPS2500, but it's quite powerful for its size.
As for your broken CPS2500, if you tell us more about what is wrong with it, there are many around (myself, included) who would attempt to give you guidance on what to do to fix things. The ease of the repair really depends on what the problem is. Check out SSCentral as well as the repair guides here at iSoaker.com for various repair articles that may prove helpful.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .: