Homemade Internals for Stock Replacement

Guides and discussions about building water blasters and other water warfare devices such as water balloon launchers.
marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Homemade Internals for Stock Replacement

Post by marauder » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:15 pm

I'm going to go ahead and get this topic started even though I won't be able to do this project until December. I want to start gathering ideas and create a solid topic to remind myself in 2 months.

So what do I want to do? I want to find out if it is possible to completely replace (almost) all internal parts of my SS 100 with homemade parts. The only internal parts I'm considering keeping are the pinch tube and trigger. I also have to fix the broken barrel but that should be super easy so long as I can find a piece of PVC that's the same size. If someone knows what the equivalent size is please let me know.

So for my project I'm going to need to figure out what parts I can use to basically make my own SS 100 internals. If at all possible I'd like to give it a more powerful pump and internals with a larger internal diameter. I'm not sure if they will fit, but it's worth looking into.

Feel free to draw up some sketches or cad drawings of what parts we can use. Or where I can get check valves of the right size or even build my own. I want to start putting together a parts list.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.