HELP ME!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~! - HEEEEEEELLLLPPPPP

Guides and discussions about building water blasters and other water warfare devices such as water balloon launchers.
Monster_XXL

Post by Monster_XXL » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:14 pm

I have a soakfest coming up and i have two XP-270s. i was wondering:
A. What does a shotgun mod do , and can it be done to an XP-270?

And B. If it can be done to a 270 , can someone post a step-by-step guide to it? THANKS

:bm2700: :blazer:

:mxsoak: :bm1000: :soakon2:
ARMORY: XP-270 (x2 , 1 shotgunned) , Max-D 3000 (x2 , one shotgunned , don't ask) , Flash Flood (Max Infusion , screen removed) , Aquapack Devestator (broken) , Gremlin , Hornet , Firefly , Arctic Shock.

>>><<<Simply Monster_XXL!>>><<<

SilentGuy

Post by SilentGuy » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:37 pm

The shotgun mod is only for the XP 310, as the XP 270 doesn't have a disk to be removed. Feel free to take a look at the other mods on the site. :B

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:04 pm

Theoretically, you could "shotgun mod" a 270, but only by boring out the nozzle. Such a modification would be permanent.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:45 pm

I would not recommend performing the "shotgun" modification. The XP 270 simply does not have enough power to suppose a nozzle of that size. The range will be reduced substantially and consequently the water gun will be useless. The output also is only comparable to a low-end CPS water gun, which is not advantageous when compared against a CPS.

Shotgun modifications work much better on CPS class water guns and up.

If you want a larger nozzle, I would suggest adding a nozzle selector (this modification is on my website under the name "adding nozzle selectors") and then try a variety of nozzles. The good thing about this modification is that while the water gun is permanently modified, the nozzle can be easily changed to a larger nozzle and back.

Also, please avoid posting duplicate threads and other threads to point people to another thread. That stuff is more annoying than helpful. People will notice your thread whether or not you post another thread about.

:;):

Edited By Ben_ on 1174067301