Need help building 1st homemade!!!

Guides and discussions about building water blasters and other water warfare devices such as water balloon launchers.
Gilgamesh

Need help building 1st homemade!!!

Post by Gilgamesh » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:45 am

Hello,
it could be that my english isn't very good, apologize for that.

I need some help with making my first homemade, I have a concept but I do not know way is to build and from wich material.
So can anyone help me with this plzzz?? After a few weeks, I have three months vacation and then my idea was to start building my homemade idea, but I'm not ready yet to start building... Plzz give me some help? I live in the Netherlands and we do not have such great stores where you most people can buy your PVC stuff...so I must know exactly wich parts I must buy and wich not.
Or give suggestions for material or building or what you think I must know. Everything is welcome.
The first picture is with description of the parts and the second and third one is my first concept and what I thought I need:
homemade-design.JPG
homemade-design.JPG (47.46 KiB) Viewed 1936 times
What I forgot to say was, I want that fanta bottle screweble on and of my homemade, wich fitting do I need for that?
It could be this isn't the right place to post it, but I didn't know any better place so...excuse me if I'm not right. :soaked: :wballoon2: lol nice smiley's.
Attachments
design2.JPG
design2.JPG (43.08 KiB) Viewed 1918 times
design.JPG
design.JPG (39.45 KiB) Viewed 1934 times
Last edited by Gilgamesh on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have a Bottle Shot, a XP 70 and a XP 110 and also recently bought a Look Alike of the Arctic Shock

isoaker

Re: Need help building 1st homemade!!!

Post by isoaker » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:17 am

While definitely a concept, you'll more likely get better advice and suggestions on your design at the Super Soaker Central forums. I'd post this info there as well if you haven't already.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

martianshark

Post by martianshark » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:41 am

I was going to post what iSoaker said. :goofy:

The design looks pretty cool. :cps2000:
CA99 wrote:It's funny because you can get 5 water bottles and a pencil for much less than $90.

Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:39 am

Ok ty man, I will do that.
I spend a lot off time to fully make it.
Have a Bottle Shot, a XP 70 and a XP 110 and also recently bought a Look Alike of the Arctic Shock