Base Defenses (Portable base defense mark 1)

Guides and discussions about building water blasters and other water warfare devices such as water balloon launchers.
mkhadem

Base Defenses (Portable base defense mark 1)

Post by mkhadem » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:30 am

If you have a base with multiple refill points and hoses this is a good idea even if you only have one.
Here it is. I call it the portable base defense mark 1.

What youll need:

1 2l bottle
1 pin
1 hose and water supply
1 roll of masking tape or parcel tape ( something that wont let water leak.)

Method:

First youll need a bottle (2l would be best). Then decide where you want the holes to be. I would have them on one side. Then decide how many hole you want, i recommend 4 or 5. Get a pin and pierce the bottle where you decided the hole are going.( if the holes are too small then get a pencil and make them wider but not too much wider as the water wont fire as far.)
Next get your hose and tape the nozzle to the bottle top( so when you fill the bottle it wont leak).
Then position your bottle on the ground or in a tree with the holes facing away from your base and facing upward.
Turn your hose on fairly high and the water will spurt through the holes defending your base from enemys. ( keep the hose on until the war finishes, or until you want to take it down.)
If you turn the water on too little the water will only dribble through the hole. If you want to use the hose for something else simply take off the tape.
Hope some people get use out of this!
I've made a sketch of it on microsoft paint but the files to big. And i cant use word to upload it beacause it says The extension doc is not allowed.

:soaked:

emperor_james

Re: Base Defenses (Portable base defense mark 1)

Post by emperor_james » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:25 pm

Strong wasting water for an obvious obstacle that would simply be avoided. Much better idea would be to attach a sprinkler to the hose and hide it, turning it on when you see somebody go near it. More likely to work and much less wasteful.
ownage