Need help for making homeade!

Guides and discussions about building water blasters and other water warfare devices such as water balloon launchers.
83-1154123461

Post by 83-1154123461 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:12 am

I need help!!! i almost have no idea how to make a homeade and i need lots of help!!! the only thing i know is that i need a nozzle, pump, trigger, handle, tank, and that's it!!! (hint: i've never seen the inside of a water gun before) PLZZZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

SSCBen

Post by SSCBen » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:30 am

In my opinion, 10 frown smilies don't help convey that you feel sad. One would be plenty.

To make a homemade water gun, you first must understand how a water gun operates. You do not need to open one to do that. Opening water guns was how I learned, but there are other ways. You can read about how a water gun operates at HowStuffWorks.

Once you understand that, you should do well on your own by buying the parts at a hardware store. In fact, when I started there were no guide, no instructions, and very little information. I walked into the hardware store and I knew what to take because I knew how a water gun worked. Previously I was told by most that homemade water guns were the hardest thing ever to make, which was so far from the truth I am still laughing to this day.

There are many guides online as well. One popular one: http://www.sscentral.org/tech/homemades/aph.php

I'll say this though: if you can't reproduce this water gun from a few pictures, a description, and a few paragraphs on what may not be obvious, you probably will not be able to build it in the first place.

Good luck with building a homemade water gun.

83-1154123461

Post by 83-1154123461 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:05 pm

thanks. i'll be sure to check out the links and stuff!:D