i need some ideaz 4 traps - post quik ! help mwa and many other ppl!

Guides and discussions about building water blasters and other water warfare devices such as water balloon launchers.
Triforce Elite

Post by Triforce Elite » Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:42 pm

i need some ideas for easy traps!
:wb1: :crazy: :wb2:
you know those really annoying people? don't you just feel like soaking them?:cps1500:

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:45 pm

The submission forums are for submissions, not questions. Thread moved.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

hunter

Post by hunter » Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:50 pm

If you spent five minutes on iSc looking around, you'd learn about the bottle water mine, and the trip wire alarm, and a bunch of others, please look at the sites before asking!
Stealth over speed. Accuracy over firepower. Coordination over chaos.

Only the arrogant claim they do not make mistakes in combat, hence they never learn.

"I have the two greatest weapons: time and patience."

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:57 pm

Traps don't work well. Mines are pretty much useless IMO. Waterballoons in shallow holes covered with debris don't exactly spell soakage. Same with hole-punched shampoo bottles. Filling a pit, lining it with trash bags, and filling with water/waterballoons would work, but the potential for injury is too great. The best water trap is to lure your enemy into an enclosed space and blast them.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.

Triforce Elite

Post by Triforce Elite » Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:33 pm

waterbombs in holes are the worst trap ever! you step on it and the soles of your shoes get a bit damp! whats so good about that!???
you know those really annoying people? don't you just feel like soaking them?:cps1500:

Triforce Elite

Post by Triforce Elite » Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:36 pm

me and my bro once made a trip wire trap,you stepped in it and a pin popped a ballon of water on your head.it was like a napalm

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:57 pm

@ Trifore Elite - please make use of the edit button as opposed to making double posts in a short amount of time. Thanks!

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .: