Got the pressure chamber opened up today. All 4 of the screws at the front needed drilled out. So now I have a 27,000!
I was really surprised how much thinner the bladder was on the 2700 then the 1-3-5. "2700 on left, 1-3-5-k on right"
I went with 25 balloons on this one. Seems like online the general consensus was 30 was good but since this one is older and I dont know the history at all
I stopped there.
On a side note this thing is getting reassembled with all stainless screws. The level of rust here is crazy. I understand that from a manufacturing standpoint that stainless is more expensive but I mean come on these are made to get wet...