Display stands

For questions, articles and discussions regarding water blaster maintenance and repairs.
Dinosaur

Display stands

Post by Dinosaur » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:59 pm

I'm just putting it out there to see if anyone has made any stands and what way they did it, it just got some new shelves in and I want a stand for my 250,1500 and 300 if you possible. Thanks :) ex
"They'll never soak me from this dist...."
-Everyone upon seeing the 2000

DX

Re: Display stands

Post by DX » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:47 pm

If you have space to put soakers on displays, then you haven't got nearly enough of them :p Pegboards are probably the easiest way to display things without taking up a lot of space. If you have shelves, just arrange the soakers in ways that they stay propped up.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:03 pm

Original boxes work well if you still have them, but I could imagine one being a little creative with strong plate and/or picture stands to prop up a water blaster for display. I've either put boxes blasters on display, positioned blasters carefully on glass shelving for display, as well as displayed blasters that are able to stand by themselves (e.g. the Super Soaker Monster XL). I'd also imagine that some decent-sized acrylic stands could be used also to help prop things up securely. The main thing is to ensure that a blaster doesn't end up falling over and off the shelf that could end up damaging the blaster in the landing.

If I can still find ways to display water blasters, I won't accept the "lack o' space" excuse. :goofy:

Sidenote: this is about displaying blasters, not displaying *ALL* of one's blasters! :goofy:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:47 pm

Original boxes take up so much space! I stowed them in the basement in little bunker stacks, useful for stupidly casual nerf games.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:44 pm

CA99 wrote:Original boxes take up so much space! I stowed them in the basement in little bunker stacks, useful for stupidly casual nerf games.
I agree (in some respects) that original boxes take up a lot of space, but this is about displaying, not efficient storing.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:21 pm

I cant use boxes I want to display the real thing anyway, and I got some new shelves and unlike before where I pile everything on this time I'm trying to display them right and to make sure they don't fall off. Nearly lost a 250 that way

Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:24 pm

I just want to display the few good ones I have any way, my collection isn't great at the moment but its getting there.

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:21 pm

I would totally do this if I had a garage. You gotta take a picture when you're done.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

soakinader

Post by soakinader » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:31 am

Heh, the only stands I ever made were out of cardboard. Duct tape and cardboard. Not exactly an impressive means of display.

Now if you could hang your guns using fishing line, that would be cool.
My friends call me Nader. My foes just run.
Photos relocated to: https://www.flickr.com/photos/151868511 ... 8741427445
I find 'em, I fix 'em.