I know I haven't been around for the past 2 years, but some of you might still remember me and my favorite CPS 2500. I call her Linda.
After having repaired said soaker back then I used her again after some time and guess what, the plastic thing with the nozzle valve inside started to leak.
But once again, I'm in no mood to have Linda make yet another attempt at reaching the ethereal horizon.
I sawed it open again and noticed that i could easily get the epoxy off that i had used last time.
In the last pic you can see all the stuff i sawed outta there and some of the epoxy i was able to peel off with just my fingers.
So this time i used hot glue instead since i had made some rather promising experiences with it repairing other soakers' pressure parts.
I'll try to pressurize and fire it soon, but we're expecting thunderstorms tomorrow. Also I'm going paintballing, so I don't have that much time anyway. It'll probably be at least until Sunday/Monday when i can test it.
was the thread about it on SSC.
Edit: I just noticed that you have to pay at imageshack now if you want pics bigger than thumbnails. I'll get a new pichost so i can upload the pics properly.
Edit2: I went with imgur now, but I also noticed that i can just change the resolution in the imageshack link and it would give me a bigger picture. Oh well....