Home Made Reservoir Cap for WW Hornet

For questions, articles and discussions regarding water blaster maintenance and repairs.
marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Home Made Reservoir Cap for WW Hornet

Post by marauder » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:09 pm

I got a Hornet for free, but it's missing the cap to the reservoir. I covered it up and pumped it and it holds pressure, but duct tape is not a long term option. Any recommendations as to how to go about this?
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

DX

Re: Home Made Reservoir Cap for WW Hornet

Post by DX » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:58 pm

Replace the stock threads with a PVC threaded adaptor and use an endcap for the reservoir cap. Basically like making a nozzle without a hole in it.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:29 pm

I fixed the hornet. It is now for sale, for free. It was good just to gain the experience of doing this. I took photos and wrote down a guide so I can eventually put it on Hydrowar.

This is FREE for anyone who wants it.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

Nemesis

Post by Nemesis » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:29 am

obviously i want it but shipping costs would probably be more than i would like to pay. i'm quite a few states away from you.
"The world is yours" - Nas