Opening a Blazer - Having trouble with it

For questions, articles and discussions regarding water blaster maintenance and repairs.
Wild Boys

Post by Wild Boys » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:39 pm

Well, the trigger valve on the Blazer is pretty weak and worn making it now shoot water when pumping mostly unless I pull the trigger right in.

The big problem however is opening it, I've got all the screws off (I think) and have taken off the pump cap and nozzle selector but the gun won't pull apart, even with force I just can't get it fully open so I can repair the trigger valve with an elastic band or a spring.

Any ideas or help would be much appreciated thanks.

kylemw9

Post by kylemw9 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:10 am

what srew driver did you use to get the nozzzle selector off

Dacca

Post by Dacca » Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:52 am

sorry that i can't offer any help, but if you do get it open any internal pics and or info would be pretty sweet
more reliable then a max-D trigger

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:00 pm

Oops... never saw this thread. Anyhow, is your Blazer still not opening? I think when I opened up the Piranha that I had to go around the casing, gently prying it apart using a flathead screwdriver. I think the case was partially glued. I'm not sure if this is the case with the Blazer, though, as I haven't opened one yet.

See Piranha Interals page for some clues, maybe?

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Croc

Post by Croc » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:35 pm

isoaker_com wrote:I had to go around the casing, gently prying it apart using a flathead screwdriver. I think the case was partially glued.
That is what mr.dude and I did when attempting to open either his lightning or yellow jacket- there was glue of some sort near the pump, holding it together.