CPS 3000 Help

For questions, articles and discussions regarding water blaster maintenance and repairs.
Justinyay

CPS 3000 Help

Post by Justinyay » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:19 pm

I recently bought a CPS 3000 which will not fill up. The pressure chamber won't fill.

Now, as I was attaching the hose to the gun for the first time, the washer (o-ring) on the hose snapped. Could this be the cause of my problem? If so, what size O-ring would I need, and where can I find one? Thank you for your help! I'm new to gun repairs, so I'm sorry if my terminology is off or anything.

atvan

Re: CPS 3000 Help

Post by atvan » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:51 pm

Welcom to the forums. The o-ring here is probably custom, but luckily for you, your local hardware store should probably have an o-ring the same o close enough to work. Take the oring, and compare it against the ones you see in the store. If there is more than one possible size, buy both. They are very cheep, like $1 for a bag of 10-20.
DX wrote:In the neanderthal days of K-modding, people would lop off the whole PRV
Well, not that much soakage.
Beware the Purple

Justinyay

Re: CPS 3000 Help

Post by Justinyay » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:53 am

I went to my local hardware store, but they didn't have any orings that were small enough :( Heading out to home depot later, so hopefully they'll have one. Thanks for the input.