20% Left ...?!

Discussion of past, present, and future water war events.
isoaker

20% Left ...?!

Post by isoaker » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:39 am

80% of 2014 has passed by!

With a mere 20% of the year remaining, I doubt I'll be having any more significant water fights. Considering how relatively cool the past summer was, I'm not too surprised that I have only been involved in a handful of water fights this year. Of course, with next year's stock water blaster models beginning to appear online, I know I'll be busy digging for more information and posting things as I learn about them. What are your water war and water blaster-related plans for the remainder for 2014?

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: 20% Left ...?!

Post by marauder » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:19 pm

Well, it looks like this last remaining part of the year will include 100% of my fighting. I really haven't done any at all up to this point. I would be disappointed, except that Frozen Fury makes it worth it. When was the last significant battle you had?

What were you doing in this picture?
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:36 pm

marauder wrote:Well, it looks like this last remaining part of the year will include 100% of my fighting. I really haven't done any at all up to this point. I would be disappointed, except that Frozen Fury makes it worth it. When was the last significant battle you had?
My last significant water fight was in August, I think. Not a huge fight, mind you, with only a handful of participants, but for a soakfest, it did involve a lot of running around up and down hills and making use of local structures and foliage for shelter and surprise attacks. :goofy:
marauder wrote:What were you doing in this picture?
Stuff. :oo:

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:01 pm

Looks like a Python 2. Did isoaker finally get into modding? :goofy:
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.