Soakemore 2014 - SEAL's War Report

Discussion of past, present, and future water war events.
SEAL
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Soakemore 2014 - SEAL's War Report

Post by SEAL » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:49 pm

Soakemore 2014 - War Report by SEAL

(I may be off on the teams; don't even ask me which guns people were using.)

Friday, May 30th

1HS @ Westland Middle School:
SEAL
Gordon (Scott's cousin)
CA99
scottthewaterwarrior
vs.
Bela (Scott's friend)
chief
Duxburian
Sam (Scott's friend)

We started by sneaking around a lot. We finally found the enemy in the woods behind the school, and after much maneuvering we engaged in some small skirmishes. We ran around a lot and ended up getting kind of separated at the end of the game. I actually don't remember who won, haha. I enjoyed this round, though I had more fun stalking around and maneuvering than actually fighting. The combat wasn't really the greatest, thanks to it taking place in mostly open areas.

1-CTF @ Westland Middle School entrance area:
SEAL
Gordon
chief
Sam
vs.
Bela
Duxburian
CA99
scottthewaterwarrior

My team attacked first. The original plan was to immediately concentrate all our firepower on one side, then while the enemy rushed to defend, I would sprint to the other side and get at the flag. This didn't really end up working because Sam charged the wrong side... So we just kind of bombarded them in a disorganized fashion again and again until I was able to swipe the flag. There was definitely a lot of action, but the battle did get rather frustrating thanks to the disorganization.

1-CTF @ Westland Middle School entrance area 2:
Same teams; side switch

Defending was about as eventful as attacking, with just as much chaos (which would repeatedly be an issue throughout the weekend). I believe we lost the flag when I got blindsided due to a teammate not covering the person who hit me. I almost chased the flag-runner (Scott) down after respawning (spawn time was instant), but was a smidge too late. I'm pretty sure we did not hold out the longest. Eh, it was still fun.

1HS @ Westland Middle School 2:
SEAL
chief
Duxburian
CA99
vs.
Bela
Gordon
Sam
scottthewaterwarrior

The "gimmick" of this round was that it would be Scott and friends vs. the rest, with Scott's team getting medium guns and my team getting lights. Just like the vets vs. noobs round at MOAB, we used our veteran skills to overcome the firepower deficit. As with the last few battles, there was no scarcity of action, but pretty much all of the battle was fought in the same place; around one of the portable classroom thingies on one side of the building. My team used this to make several corner ambushes, but overall I wish there was more movement.

Saturday, May 31st

Saturday's rounds were played at Sycamore Island, where thankfully it wasn't nearly as windy as it was last year. This was good for both the naval rounds and the landlubber ones, since last year the wind caused each team to race to the upwind portion of the island, which got old.

1HK @ Sycamore Island:
Drenchenator
Ben
SEAL
Christian (Scott's friend)
Gordon
CA99
vs.
Bela
chief
Duxburian
Sam
scottthewaterwarrior

We started on opposite ends of the island. We basically just slowly made our way to the other side, where we stumbled upon the opposition. I crouched in some foliage while CA99 tried to lure them toward me, but then the next thing I knew Ben and Drench had ran in from behind and wiped out like all the best players. Evidently someone (you can probably guess who) forgot to cover a side. Well that was a lucky break for us, so CA99 and I moved forward and finished them with our 2000s. If I remember right, not one person on my team was eliminated, so it was a complete and total victory for us, all because someone slipped up. Whoops... Completely the opposite of the last 1HK round we did, where we stood around staring at each other for almost half an hour with no kills made. Can't say much about it 'cause I barely did anything, haha.

6-CTF @ Sycamore Island:
Drenchenator
Ben
SEAL
Christan
Gordon
CA99
vs.
Bela
chief
Duxburian
Sam
scotthewaterwarrior

Each team started with 3 flags, and the game would go until the time limit expired. Whichever team had the most flags at the end of the game would win. I think the island is a good place for CTF, but sadly I didn't get to enjoy it quite as much as I could have. We began by attacking; Ben and Drench, the two fastest players, would go after the flag while I ran with them as support. Seemed like a good idea, but the cohesion just wasn't there. We couldn't come together and attack as one unit, therefore the mission was doomed to failure. I think both Ben and Drench got hit, leaving me alone (though I think CA99 or someone else came to assist). I (or we) made an all-out assault, and actually managed to take out several people. Since the respawn time was only like 15 seconds, it didn't give me much time to get the flag and get away. So I recklessly ran straight towards the flags as fast as I could......right into an ambush. God Sam it.

As I ran back to respawn, I passed by chief, who was on the way to attack. I also spotted DX crawling along the shore towards us. I pretended not to notice him and went to respawn. Now I had to shift to the defensive, much to my irritation. Somehow DX ended up trapped behind our base, with no one else on his team there to help. I had to hold him at bay for what seemed like half an hour because nobody else would help me get him. Trying to hit a skilled dodger like DX with a low ROF blaster like the 2000 is a bad idea without aid; I think I only fired like one or two shots. Finally enough of my teammates came together and we could hit him. Thankfully for us not one other enemy player showed up during that time. Now I could finally attack.

I tried a more stealthy approach this time, but still got spotted. I noticed that a lot of the foliage had been swept down, making it harder to hide than last year. Either way, I was working on trying to overcome the defense while my teammates would rush in every once in a while and get killed. Suddenly the round was over. I thought that it was a tie at first, but I then I found out that chief had apparently taken one of our flags without anyone noticing. That was really annoying, but it was just another case of poor cohesion that plagued the teams all weekend. chief said that there was nobody around when he took the flag. I mean really? Oh well. Still fun, but it would've been more satisfying if I was fighting with my SEALs team, 'cause we work together much more effectively. Nothing at all wrong with the round setup though.

Naval 1-CTF @ Sycamore Island:
SEAL
Christian
Gordon
CA99
scottthewaterwarrior
vs.
Drenchenator
Bela
Ben
chief
Duxburian
Sam

After last year, I was a little skeptical about trying another naval war, especially once we found out that the water was a little too swift on the west side of the island, meaning that we'd have to restrict our boundaries to one side. From my posts in the war topic, you know that I have a dislike for defense games where you can only attack one side. However this time we widened the boundaries considerably, and much to my surprise, the attackers landed both times. My team defended first, and while we did hold them off for a while, eventually one of the boats struck the shore without losing both people in it. After that stage we moved to defend the flag (the attackers had to take it back to their boats). It didn't take the enemy very long to take it because I was one of the only ones actually defending it while everyone else was trying to engage random people or whatever. It was still surprisingly quite intense.

Naval 1-CTF @ Sycamore Island 2:
SEAL
Christian
Gordon
CA99
scottthewaterwarrior
vs.
Bela
Ben
chief
Duxburian
Sam

Drenchenator had hurt his leg in one of the earlier rounds and had to sit out. Despite having one less person, my team was able to land much sooner; or at least my canoe did. For some reason the other people stayed out in the water for a while before landing, leaving me and CA99 to try and take on all the defenders ourselves. Finally everyone was ashore and ready to attack. This took longer than their attack did because their defense was much more coordinated than ours was. Eventually we broke through and Scott and I sprinted back to the nearest boat; him with the flag and me supporting. As it turned out, each team held out almost the exact same amount of time; they spent more time in the water and we spent more time attacking the flag. After the naval rounds last year, which probably make the list of some of my least favorite battles, these restored my faith in seabound warfare.

3-Base Outpost @ Sycamore Island north end:
SEAL
Christian
Gordon
chief
vs.
Bela
Duxburian
CA99
scottthewaterwarrior

The bases were arranged in a triangle formation; each team started at one of the ends, with the last one left neutral. We knew that the enemy would immediately go for the neutral one, so we decided to attack their starting point, capture it, then pin them down at the last base. I took the job of rushing towards their starting location when the game began, but Scott and Bela had been left behind to guard. After a bit of skirmishing and some help from Christian, I managed to shoot one (or maybe both, can't remember) of them and start towards the base, but then there was some confusion. I don't even remember the details but I think the issue was that we weren't sure what to do if someone was respawning at the base while it was being captured. There was some arguing, and we ended up calling the round off.

My solution to this problem is to have the spawn points like 50 feet away from the bases. You can still only spawn at them if the base belongs to your team, but you can't respawn on the base itself. That said, there is still the issue of what to do if an enemy captures the base while someone is counting down to respawn. Do they continue counting and respawn, or do they have to stop and go to another base (or be eliminated if there are no other bases)? Perhaps we should discuss that. Anyway, the game was decent; a good amount of shooting but not many kills made. chief and Gordon (though it could've been CA99; I'm not 100% sure) didn't make any headway at all against the others. We made the decision to switch to 1HS in the same area.

1HS @ Sycamore Island north end:
Same teams

This round was probably one of my least favorites. I think a few kills were made, but the fighting was rather stationary and the action was low compared to most of the other battles this weekend. There wasn't any stealth to speak of, which was what we were hoping for. This could be due to the swept-down foliage that I mentioned before. I feel like last year's fighting offered more ambush opportunities. Thus it was probably a good thing that we ended the round early. This time it was because some random kid also on the island came over wanting to join us. Drenchenator and Ben had left earlier, and some of Scott's friends didn't want to play anymore, so the extra person was welcome.

1-CTF @ Sycamore Island south end:
Andre (random kid)
SEAL
Christian (?)
Gordon
scottthewaterwarrior
vs.
Bela (?)
chief
Duxburian
CA99

I don't remember if Christian or Bela sat this one out or not. It was a pretty simple 1-flag game where the flag was placed on a fireplace near the treehouse. My team defended first. It was a fun battle; I got killed during the middle of it while defending almost right on top of the flag and was almost sure that would be the end, but somehow my team got out of it and we held them a little while longer. There was plenty of action and I enjoyed it as a end-of-day battle.

1-CTF @ Sycamore Island south end 2:
Same teams; side switch

This was about as fun as the first round. I think my team made a quicker capture but I'm not sure. I think there was a controversy where Andre didn't call a hit, forcing the enemy to go after him again, giving me a window to run in, wipe out all the defenders, and capture the flag. Looking back on it, it was a pretty epic capture, even if it wasn't quite clean. But since it was just a casual round, we let it go. It's all supposed to be fun anyway, right?

Saturday Night

We came to the decision that Westland Middle School was becoming rather old and repetitive at this point (despite being the location of one of my favorite rounds ever; CTF last year). Therefore we struck out on an evening expedition to find a new, fresh venue. Schools were our best bet due to them being public and deserted at night. We checked out two of them; the first one wasn't really that good, but the second had quite a few of those portable classrooms or whatever, and more interesting urban features. As we prepared to fight, a group of 4 kids who were walking around asked to join us. I don't think we've ever had this much interest from outsiders before, haha.

1-CTF @ Wood Acres Elementary School southern portable classroom things:
SEAL
Christian
Gordon
scottthewaterwarrior
Random kid
Random kid
vs.
chief
Duxburian
Sam
CA99
Random kid
Random kid

With my team starting out defending, we put the flag in the middle of all the portable classrooms, with the enemy attacking from this playground. At first it didn't look like the enemy could make much headway because there were only two ways in. And indeed, the beginning of the round was pretty much a "wait until the newbies run up then shoot them" kind of deal. Then before I knew what happened I'm getting shot in the back from a place that I didn't think was even accessible by the enemy. As it turned out they were going all the way around the back, which involved going in the opposite direction of the flag from their starting point, up some stairs onto a hill, then down the hill to the back of the portables. It definitely made the game better because there really wasn't any way the enemy could make a capture from the one side, but I just wish I knew that the enemy could do that before the round started. Soon after, the flag was captured.

1-CTF @ Wood Acres Elementary School southern portable classroom things 2:
Same teams; side switch

I started by trying to attack from the front, but soon realized that I was meant to go around all along. As the rest of my team unsuccessfully threw themselves at the defense again and again, I crept up onto the hill. From there I first tried to land shots on the enemy from high up, but they were just at the edge of my range and hard to hit, especially once they were aware of my presence. So I decided to go to the back. On my way I ambushed one of the kids, but once I actually got around to the back, Scott wanted to call the round off because some people (mostly the new kids, but also some others) were making a lot of noise and he was worried that the locals would call the po-po.

So that was it for Saturday. I didn't really mind that we called off the battle because it wasn't really one of the better ones, at least for me. Even with going around behind the enemy, there weren't a whole lot of different attack opportunities. You basically had to try the same thing over and over until you could make it work.

Sunday, June 1st

We started by going to Westmoreland Park, which offered plenty of concealment, though it was more of the hard-to-move-in variety, and most people didn't want to fight there. However since we were already there, we decided to do at least one round.

1HS @ Westmoreland Park:
SEAL
chief
Duxburian
Sam
vs.
Christian
Gordon
CA99
scottthewaterwarrior

This was probably one of the most hardcore rounds this weekend, though it didn't end up being that exciting, at least for me. The enemy started in a fairly good position, so our plan was to sneak around the back and take that position from them! This was done without any resistance; they had gone towards our starting point to look for us. Once we got there, they noticed us and......didn't really do much. Scott and CA99 tried some flanking moves, but couldn't get past chief and DX. I basically held the other two in place with Sam. Neither of them wanted to leave the trail into the bushes, so they basically just stood there right in the path of my 2000. Literally half my shots were killing shots. Christian eventually made a half-hearted attempt to flank me, but that went nowhere. The battle was basically like HTL with two attackers. The thing is it could've been more interesting if the enemy had actually come together to do something tactical, but as I'm sure you know by now, that sort of thing was lacking this war.

That was the only round at Westmoreland. We went to get lunch, then headed out to Carderock for more fighting. Things weren't moving as fast as they were the previous day because a lot of people were tired. Strangely enough, I was full of energy Sunday while on Saturday I really didn't feel like doing anything (but played anyway of course).

1HK @ Carderock Recreation Area:
SEAL
Christian
Duxburian
vs.
Gordon
chief
scottthewaterwarrior
vs.
Bela
Sam
CA99

This was a very interesting battle. The idea was to redo the 3-team 1HK round we did at the very first Downpour, which was a lot of fun. This new version was played in pretty much the only area of Carderock that wasn't hilly. Unfortunately there wasn't much in the way of concealment either. Now a lot happened, so it's rather hard for me to remember the details. When the round started, CA99's team stayed up on a hill, but both of his teammates were soon eliminated. He proceeded to become a lone fugitive, while the other two teams battled it out. It was quite the unique situation; both teams were trying to use CA99 to their advantage, which was pretty funny. I don't remember the particular order, but I know we lost Christian, Gordon was eliminated, and then somewhere along the line CA99 and Scott were also taken out. DX and I ganged up on chief and won the round. It was decent, but the battleground wasn't the greatest. This round was done with light weapons, and several people wanted to redo it with mediums, even though I didn't particularly care for it.

1HK @ Carderock Recreation Area 2:
SEAL
Christian
CA99
vs.
Gordon
chief
Duxburian
vs.
Bela
Sam
scottthewaterwarrior

This round was much less fun than the first. DX and chief's team hung back while my team and Scott's team wiped out everyone except Scott and me. We formed a sort of temporary alliance against the third team, but we ended up in a rather long standoff due to the openness of the area. Eventually I had enough and rushed DX, but I got a bad angle and shot him late. After that Scott committed hari-kari (shot himself, haha) and the round was over. Not my favorite, but whatever. These rounds would have been a lot more interesting in a place like the pine forest at Dug Hill.

HTL @ Carderock Recreation Area:
SEAL
Christian
CA99
scottthewaterwarrior
vs.
Gordon
chief
Duxburian

These were probably the best HTL rounds I've ever played. We gave the defenders light weapons while attackers could use whatever they wanted. The defense also had 2 lives instead of 3 like we usually do (though my original version of the game only gave them one) Even though we played on a hill, the games were still quite intense and challenging for the defenders. My team attacked first, and we probably would've done a lot better, except that CA99 tripped and hurt his knee, and then everybody wanted to try this three-person water balloon launcher thing. Not only did it waste time, but instead of hurling the balloon at the target, it just flipped around like a fish out of water (don't know how else to explain it, haha) and the balloon didn't go anywhere. It was actually really funny but all it did was hinder us. After that we finally just all charged the last remaining defender and ended it.

HTL @ Carderock Recreation Area 2:
SEAL
Christian
CA99
vs.
Gordon
chief
Duxburian
scotthewaterwarrior

With my team on defense, we lost the hill quite a bit sooner. Not a lot to say, but it was fairly intense. It was very difficult to dodge on top of the hill, and my teammates soon bit the dust leaving me alone to be attacked from like three different angles. I still think the games would've been closer if not for the complications of the previous round. We were originally going to end the day here, but Scott wanted to try defending (he attacked twice because there was an odd number of people) so we did it one more time, switching up the teams.

HTL @ Carderock Recreation Area 3:
SEAL
chief
scottthewaterwarrior
vs.
Christian (?)
Gordon
Duxburian
CA99

Christian might have sat this one out; not sure. Anyway, this was quite the battle. Scott went down the hill to attack the attackers, which resulted in him getting eliminated rather early on. After that my brother and I held that hill for longer than either of the other teams in the previous two rounds. It was pretty awesome. There's a reason that chief is one of my top picks (of people I want on my team), despite not having the best stats. We just work together better than almost every other player combination. This battle proved that stats most certainly do not tell the whole story. I was out of water (with a 150) when the enemy finally overcame us. Fun rounds, although likely not very replayable in the future. It definitely would have been a lot more boring with equal weaponry and only one side open to attack.

Sunday Night

I wish we could've fought more on Sunday, but a lot of people were wiped out from the absolute intensity of Saturday's rounds. I mean, the fighting there made Navy SEAL training look like a stroll on the beach. In all honesty, while the fighting was pretty good, I think that certain people need to become more active or something because it really wasn't much compared to other things people do. As I said before, if I'm going to be driving long distances and giving up a handful of greenbacks, I want to spend as much time fighting as possible. Happily, what we did on Sunday night was so epic that it would've made the trip worthwhile even without Saturday's fighting.

Originally nobody wanted to do anything except for me, chief, and DX. Our plan was to go back to Wood Acres Elementary School to fight in a different location, and then just go exploring looking for excitement. We managed to convince CA99 to come along, but everyone else would rather sit in front of screens. I don't mean to offend anyone, I just found it a tad frustrating when I drove 8 hours to get to this only to have people wanting to quit halfway through. It's the type of thing you won't understand until you have to pay for your trips yourself. :P

1HS @ Wood Acres Elementary School northern portables:
SEAL
chief
vs.
Duxburian
CA99

Our first stop was Wood Acres, where we picked out a location that we saw while scouting it the previous night. It was around a set of portable classrooms near a loading dock, on the opposite side of the school from last night's rounds. The round was just supposed to be casual, but turned out to be the one of the most intense of the war, with more stealth kills than any battle I think I've ever played. Everybody got ambushed at least once. We didn't even keep track of who won, and just played until everyone was empty. Very awesome. I actually think that more people would've made it less intense because it would've been more cramped with less room to sneak around (and you'd have a higher chance of being noticed).

Once we were done with that we did a little exploring, visiting two new schools; the first one wasn't that interesting, but the second one was more so. It was a massive high school (almost bigger than my college, hahaha) with a football stadium and track. Unlike where we did our first battle, this place would've required a lot more people to use, so we moved on. Our last (and best) destination was a small, unassuming elementary school. We originally just parked there to go to a certain location for some pictures (while dodging a helicopter...), but next to the school we found an entire complex of portable classrooms. There were like 15 or 20 of them, all connected with a maze of boardwalks.

1HS @ Bradley Hills Elementary School portable complex:
SEAL
Duxburian
vs.
chief
CA99

Okay, this was probably the most intense battle of the war, possibly of any war. Let me explain; while the Chaos 1HS round at MOAB was hardcore and had a very frantic nature to it, it wasn't the same kind of intense as this one was (I wouldn't say either was better; just different). This little 2v2 in the labyrinth of buildings and boardwalks was the only battle I've played in that was downright scary. You never knew if there'd be someone around the corner or not, and there were many intersections with multiple corners where if you looked the wrong way first, you'd wind up getting shot in the back. I was literally shaking with adrenaline from the apprehension of a surprise attack. As it was, there were definitely ambushes, but many of the kills actually happened outside the complex where it wasn't lit up. Neither team really worked together much; we mostly just went off and did our own thing, looking for ambush opportunities. Unlike some other games, the action almost never stayed in one spot.

So it was definitely one of the highlights of the weekend. It would've been epic with larger groups, but I think that even a free-for-all or a duel would be epic there. I can't say that about many other places. I can hardly wait to fight there next year if Scott hosts again. I actually don't think CTF would work too well because I feel like most people would go around the outside, and most of the fighting would take place around the flags, hindering the mobile style of combat that makes that place so awesome. Outpost might be interesting though, with all the bases places within the maze. I'd say good rounds to try there would be regular ol' team 1HS, Outpost, and I actually kind of want to try a (1HS) FFA in there. I feel like it would actually be one of the most intense rounds because you have so many enemies, and during the round we fought by ourselves most of the time anyway.

That was the end of our midnight shenanigans, as well as the war. The next day we explored an abandoned factory in PA which was epic, though probably not the greatest water war venue (would work better with Nerf or airsoft). My total mileage that weekend was 975.6, easily the longest trip I've ever driven myself. All-and-all, while the guests getting tired was a little irritating, I definitely had a lot of fun both fighting and exploring/messing around. Certainly the best weekend I've spent in a long time. Though I did so in the war thread, I'll once again thank Scott for hosting and putting up with everyone staying at his house and consuming his resources. :P We definitely put in a lot more fighting time than last year, and it was definitely more organized. On top of all that, many of the games were quite good. The tactical side of things was rather dead, but the fighting itself was enjoyable. The only thing I can say is that I wish we did more anything-goes rounds. I love the 2000, haha.

I think that's about all I have to say. Thanks for reading.
-SEAL
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

isoaker

Re: Soakemore 2014 - SEAL's War Report

Post by isoaker » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:03 pm

Wow! Long write up! Thanks for posting this; would love to go to a community war one day as they definitely sound like a blast, but don't think it'd be possible any time soon. You guys have done a great job at organizing and reporting on these!

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:15 pm

It's easy to call the 1HS @ Westmoreland Park "one of the most hardcore rounds" when your team consists of three higher-skilled community vets and one of Scott's friends, vs. two mid/upper skilled community players, and two freaking SPONGES who clump together like bird droppings and rush up a 2000 trying to get as soaked as possible. We might as well have lined them up on the bridge of Snake River Falls and waited for a boat to make its run.

Maybe I just need to yell next time I say, "spread out!"
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

marauder

Post by marauder » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:12 pm

If possible can you include weapons used?
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

HBWW

Post by HBWW » Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:07 pm

My outline on the Soakemore 2014 thread includes some, but not all blaster info. Here's the mix we had:

Standard Primaries (Anything Goes): CPS 2000's, a 2500, one or two 1500's, and a typical mix of medium's: 1200's, SEAL bros' 1021, two 1000's (one of them a 10k actually; the other was Scott's "Space Shuttle").
Medium Primaries: Just the mediums mentioned above, plus Vindicators/Vanquishers
Light Primaries: Aside from the 150's that we'll never stop seeing, there were a few others brought to the table; Pythons, Scott's Vipers, Colossus/C2, and the Defender I brought. The Defender has the range to stand off against 150's, but the 150's sheer pump volume and constant shooting still give it a considerable edge in most situations. (Meaning your edge of influence is a bit farther with the Defender, but once you're in range of the 150, you're basically screwed unless you're insanely fast and only dealing with one at a time.)

Many attack/defend games involved light or medium primaries for the defenders. Some kids who joined our games got the cheaper light primaries (i.e. C2), and in the League vs. Scott & Friends round, the League got light primaries. (That game was my idea, lololololol. It was quite fun, but I agree with SEAL that there wasn't enough movement.)
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

SEAL
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Post by SEAL » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:39 am

My loadout was 2000 for heavy, 1021 and occasionally 1200 for medium, and 150 for light. I kept it simple this war, haha. My brother used a 2500 for heavy, 1200 and occasionally 1021 for medium, and 270 for light, though it was found to have a leak and I think he borrowed guns in the later light-weapons rounds.

For everyone else, you'll have to ask 'cause I don't really remember. CA99 basically covered what the whole group had, though he forgot to mention the A.R.M. blaster, hahaha. I think that thing is actually pretty competitive in the light-weapons class (it is CPS). It can hold its own, even if it's awkward. It'd be awesome if Scott could get another one.
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.