Spring, 2014

Discussion of past, present, and future water war events.
isoaker

Spring, 2014

Post by isoaker » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:36 pm

Spring's coming up soon for the Northern Hemisphere - got any battle plans yet?

For me, I'm waiting for a touch warmer weather and dryer ground (at least, dry enough where I need it) to be able to do some range testing. It'll still be a month or so before I'd attempt to have any serious water battle; still fighting off some dumb cough/cold that I've had for the past few weeks. This year, beyond all the developments I'd like to do online, I hope to spend much more time outside using my water blasters as opposed to just testing or typing about them.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Spring, 2014

Post by HBWW » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:05 pm

Community war schedule is going on as usual, with no real foreseen interruptions yet. As for local wars, I'm trying to stir up local interest in Nerf again, this time with outdoor events and higher performance blasters. Whether this can be carried over to water warfare remains to be seen, but I will not attempt to host any events that I'm convinced will be mostly a no-show, which is certain to happen at this time of the year. In addition to this, I'll be getting equipped for paintball over the next month or so and start playing in order to stay in shape this summer, but I have a number of other tasks to take care of first.

Overall, I'd like to wrestle some time away from the computer this summer and spend more time outdoors and at community wars.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:45 pm

It's been really nice here. I was going to have a battle with a few people this weekend, but it's been postponed due to rain. Looking forward to trying out the Charger in combat.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

SEAL
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Post by SEAL » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:28 pm

I'm a little too busy to do much fighting, so I don't really have many plans other than maybe a few skirmishes or blaster duels once all the snow melts. However I do have this upcoming week off and I'm planning to do some exploring; found a promising new location for urban warfare near NYC. More to come...

Aside from that, I'm going to do my best to attend community wars (and possibly try hosting a special one), as well as more Nerf wars.
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.