Off season 2013-14

Discussion of past, present, and future water war events.
the oncoming storm
WWN League Team: Havoc

Off season 2013-14

Post by the oncoming storm » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:05 pm

What have you been working on during the off season relating to water warfare ?

I fixed my 300 Leviathan, stopped the annoying leak from the backpack, and am starting to improve my speed and endurance while running with the 300.

(Don't be worry I only use the loaded backpack when running)
If you ever bother reading these, I worry for your mental sanity. :oo:

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Off season 2013-14

Post by HBWW » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:59 pm

I've mostly procrastinated on the Frozen Fury video. I'm hoping I stay focused now though, and get it done this weekend.

Also cycled a few blasters. Pull valve seal on a 1500 suddenly has problems. I blame DX for the water he uses lol. This is my only blaster where it worked just a few months before, then suddenly doesn't.

2500 needs a new O-ring, I need to hack up, rebuild part of, and test an air pressure cannon, look into new methods of separating air and water in homemades, work on a field pump, etc. Fun stuff. Would be cool if I ever got any of it done. :goofy:
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

DX

Post by DX » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:25 am

I need to work on my site, heavily. Haven't been motivated lately, but with all this snow, this weekend would be a good time to move forward on it. I need adventure in my life, staring at a computer screen gets so old. Cabin fever has built up so badly that I've been going down to the beaches (the only places clear of snow) even though the wind chill there has been in negative territory. Day tripping out of region isn't even an option with snow extending into the South.
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

martianshark

Post by martianshark » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:46 am

I bought a few new guns, including a CPS 2500 and two Speedloader 3000s. Attempting to find parts to fix my Vanquisher.

Also, to improve my combat experience out here, I've decided to get into airsoft.
CA99 wrote:It's funny because you can get 5 water bottles and a pencil for much less than $90.

SEAL
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Post by SEAL » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:32 am

I'm with DX; cabin fever sucks. I feel awful and I have a really short fuse at the moment. I gotta do something besides schoolwork and sitting at the computer, but there isn't much else to do aside from working out, which only helps a little bit.

So I haven't done much water warfare stuff. Way to cold and snowy for most people to fight in, and I haven't really had time (or motivation) to fix up some of my guns that have problems. The biggest thing I did was rescout Schunnemunk Mountain State Park for a potential all-day war location. I think it might be worth checking out again in the summer, but it's too open in most areas at this time of year. Also, I don't think you can camp out there (at least not in all of the park), which is bad for the type of war I want to have.

Airsoft is cool. I've been wanting to get into it, but I don't have a lot of spare money for a good quality gun. Also, I'm not sure how many teams/groups there are around here. I couldn't really find any online.
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

darthmeow

Post by darthmeow » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:17 pm

I'm working on a science fair project that compares APH design/power drop-off to a CPH. I also got a certain 1997 CPS a few weeks ago...