Saturday planning is going to be tight. I'm chatting with DX right now and I think this is how things are going.
- 5 rounds in the factory. 2 CTF, 2 Outpost, 1 VIP.
- Everyone brings in all the stuff they'll need for these games. There will be a staging area where each team can leave extra water that they don't want to carry in combat. NO valuables ever go in staging, period. Leave nothing but big water containers there; they're not interesting for theft.
- Access to staging area happens between rounds. No one may leave factory, everyone refills from sources other than what they brought in between rounds.
- In staging area, each person's cache belongs to them. It is their choice to share their water with others.
- If you run out of water before all games end, and no one is willing to share, you become referee and/or camera-man.
Anyway, DX, feel free to correct this and even use your mod powers to edit this post accordingly.
Now, I have loadout plans for the factory, although not final yet. What I do know I will be able to get everything ready and carry it into the factory so as to spend no preparation time, but with one exception: Overloading. That may be the only preparation I do when we get in, which can quickly be done while setting up objectives. I may bring an extra, dedicated .5L bottle just for this purpose.
So, Saturday. Rise and shine, then gear-up! It is up to drivers to enforce rules on carrying pressurized blasters, exposed water balloons, etc. in their cars. Any water balloons I prepare will be safe in a pouch, although any bursts could leak. If I use water balloons, I will only fill them before arriving, or during/between games. (They will NOT take any time between rounds and I expect no time extension between rounds for them. These are just personal balloons, not a WBL cache.) I may just skip out on them completely for practical reasons, but I'm really curious on how they'll do in close quarters.
Edit: Looks like I've found the music I need for editing together the FF footage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bTtFJC0hb0