Spring Scrimiches

Discussion of past, present, and future water war events.
the oncoming storm
WWN League Team: Havoc

Spring Scrimiches

Post by the oncoming storm » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:50 am

Over the spring I have dueled several times I will update this as I fight more.

1st duel

Priv Willams was over and it was a warm morning so we decided to have a duel. When we started I was behind the tree in our front yard we traded shot for over 3 minutes and if he came to close I blasted him with my SS2. He hit me a few times and my sister walked past going to the garden, he chased her and tryed to soak her. This drew me out I blasted him and he chased me back to the tree were he ultimately gave up.

2nd duel

Once again priv willams was over and it was a warm morning, again we decided to have a duel. We started with me at the tree using it for cover we traded shots till he went to the front yard. When that happed I decied to do moble fighting and went to the backyard. he followed and shot a little but his pump handle opened, that was it he refused to fill a different gun.

3rd duel

We had just gotten back from a school field trip and I needed to combat test the XP70 Priv Willams as usual obliged. We started in the sideyard trading shots and doging others. i went to the garden and when he folled I charged hm forcing him the the eage of the propert, I backed off and he came at me again. I charged him to the same place and then went to the sideyardby then his mom had arived to go home we agreed to play till he was out and I slowly retreted down the street using fire suppression till he was out, and the war was over.
Last edited by the oncoming storm on Thu May 31, 2012 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you ever bother reading these, I worry for your mental sanity. :oo:

marauder

Re: Spring Scrimiches

Post by marauder » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:32 am

What do you mean his pump handle "opened?" Did it break? You're definitely getting a good number of fights in. Hopefully you'll be able to have some bigger battles in addition to these duels.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

the oncoming storm

Post by the oncoming storm » Tue May 01, 2012 10:27 am

By opened his screws came out and the handle fell apart. I fixed it but it was sad.

the oncoming storm

Post by the oncoming storm » Tue May 22, 2012 7:23 pm

Duels at the park
I brought my new crickets to Adar park for a 'HEDGE" day and during lunch we dueled. We traded shots near the playground and I retreated to the woods, he didn't follow I charged him and traded shots he followed to the woods we traded shots there and I gave my blaster for another friend to use. Later I picked it back up to fight near the play ground he wouldn't let me reload, finally he was out and we both refilled we traded shots near there till he had to go, he gave his blaster to the other friend and we walked around shooting people who asked us. then we went on one of the play-sets and i shot him we traded more shots till i had to go.

Cricket combat Debut
Priv Williams was over and we had a dual this war this took place in 2 parts

Mobile fighting
Weapons me Cricket, him Steady Stream 2

We traded shots at the tree and I went to the garden we traded shots there repeating this action 3 times then he decided to us a cricket. As he is only 5 I showed him how to use an PRV blaster, then we traded shots in the back yard and went to the tree when he ran out the 2nd stage began.

Trench Warfare
Weapons me hose, cricket, Steady stream 2 him hose

I call this stage Trench Warfare because of 2 things 1 It was a total stalemate, and 2 I used the ditch as cover. He refused to refill his blaster and grabbed the hose, I ran to the ditch and used it as cover he shot several times without hitting me. I could not shoot with out exposing myself. He got better at shooting the hose and i ran out of range getting blasted on the way. He moved back in range and I went to the backyard. Grabbed the hose in the backyard and we shot in the garden till he diapered, me thinking this was an attack went on alert. Sigh duty had called, while he was inside I reloaded the steady stream 2 and moved to the front yard to reload his cricket I had just pumped it back up we he came back and we traded shots I grabbed my blasters sat his down and ran away. we trade hose shots again with me at the outbuilding till we finally agreed "no hose shots" and this battle was over.

Note any Ideas on how to fight a hose (in a soakfest)?

marauder

Post by marauder » Wed May 23, 2012 7:45 pm

I had never seen a Cricket, outside of the store, til this past war. I was surprised by how good it was. I would actually think the SS2 wouldn't be as good as the cricket. We need to get your posts rated... *cough* DX *cough*
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

the oncoming storm

Post by the oncoming storm » Sun May 27, 2012 4:04 pm

Captor the flag Rules OHS
Teams Sister avenger/ Priv Williams SS2 VS Me 1 WW Cricket

Round 1
We started with them in the front yard and me in the back one, I decided that I should fight defensibly Williams attacked first, shooting once and then getting hit, he went back to re spawn. Then they both came at once I blasted Him but my sister got me. Me and Williams were back at the same time, they blasted me again, I spawned again dodged a shot and got my sister. her teammate retreated and I got him in the side yard. He didn't go back to spawn so I charged and hit my sister while she was reloading. grabbed there flag and round one was over.

Round 2

My sister decided not to play in round 2 so it was just 1 on 1 we meet in the side yard he sot once missing and got hit again he didn't respawn I went for his flag and my sister still reloading shot me with the hose, she wasn't playing so I grabbed the flag anyway and won.

Another duel

Williams was over again and it was hot so we had a duel with both Crickets. This battle followed the pattern set in previous duels I ran to the garden ducked behind the AC and we traded shots, next I charged him and went to the tree we traded shots and when he got close I went back to the AC but when I did my retreat down my street he followed to close. and we ended up just running. Unable to get the upper hand we gave up after 2 times of this.

The End

:)

the oncoming storm

Post by the oncoming storm » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:59 pm

Well my spring skirmishes are over and no-one has beaten me since "The Winter Wars Training Battle Round 3"

:soakthemall: