Favorite Actual Water War Locations

Discussion of past, present, and future water war events.
isoaker

Favorite Actual Water War Locations

Post by isoaker » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:12 am

Had a great water fight somewhere? Assuming it was in a public area that does not identify your personal home location, share with the group the location(s) of actual places you have a water war in! Include any pics or maps of the area if you can. Others may get inspiration from seeing some of the battle grounds their fellow water warriors have used and those who may have access to those places can go and try them out for themselves!

Note: please do NOT post up any personal home locations or places you feel are too close to home or are too revealing to your personal privacy. Stick to places that would be accessible to anyone in the area.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

SEAL
WWN League Team: Catskill Mountain SEALs

Re: Favorite Actual Water War Locations

Post by SEAL » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:51 am

I just battle on my property. We have a nice big forest in the backyard, although it's been cleared out over the years, so there isn't much cover. Mostly though, we usually just battle around the house.

There's also a park that's close to where we live. I've been wanting to battle there for a while, my brother once saw some people having an airsoft war there. Unfortunately, there's a ton of poison ivy around there.
~Hotel Oscar Golf~

We probably won't be back, but the legacy lives on.

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Favorite Actual Water War Locations

Post by HBWW » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:50 pm

Best place I can war at has been the same for 5 years; me and my friend's backyards. My favorite place I've played any wargame at however, would have to be the NoLimits Extreme Action Park, where I went to play airsoft several years ago. Surprisingly, most of the cover is spaced well enough to be good for water wars it seems. The only thing missing there would be hoses lol.

I've had wars at Boulan Park and Firefighter's Park in Troy but neither of them were any good. There's not enough cover in the woods of Firefighter's Park and Boulan Park was where that one incident occured. (Long story short, people there look down upon teens and young adults playing with water guns on a playground and the playground is the only area with any cover to play at.)

Overall, not a whole lot of inspiration I can give here. I need to go around looking for wooded areas where no one will bother us, but there needs to be sufficient cover/concealment and having trails would be nice. I haven't tried any water wars in the woods and have had some particularly difficult games with airsoft in such environments; they're difficult to play in, you need full camo unless you want to get scraped by twigs/plants, etc.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat