Officially closing our season - Until we meet again

Discussion of past, present, and future water war events.
Evangel

Post by Evangel » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:22 pm

Looks like we're not gonna be able to get in anymore water wars before school resumes, so we're gonna have to call it a season until next spring/summer. However, seeing how things worked out, we might actually be able to squeeze in a battle or two even while school is in.

But as for whether or not I'm retiring, I decided to stay in, assuming I'll be able to squeeze it in. In fact, already we're all pitching in to train for next year. Over the next year, I'll be doing what I can with my ninjutsu training, and saving up my money for the 2008 series of water guns, whatever they may be. In the mean time, I'll also be trying to focus more on my schoolwork and see what I should do career-wise, as I need to get all that sorted out before the next season.

I'd like to recap in this year's warring season compared to last year's. Looks like all my training payed off, as I noticed a MASSIVE increase in my skill over last season. If the improvement was that significant, I'm especially looking forward to how powerful we'll become next year, especially Sparrow. He said that our battle report "The Big Showdown!" inspired him to get better, so I'm also looking forward to seeing how powerful he'll become.

Hopefully, if we work hard throughout the year, we could radically develop into some truly deadly water warriors. Next year maybe even start going public.

So uh... 'til next year. See ya!