The Siege of Delta True Story - If you read TSOF you'll love this True

Discussion of past, present, and future water war events.
XP270

Post by XP270 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:32 pm

Moubis Militia
Base ex-CHARLIE
7/14/07
12:00 AM

"Wow!" I said to Liam it truly happenend! "Yes its true we defeated our own team. But what about the Orcas?" Liam said
Since we won our team joined back! So my friends guns and cars got added to our stockpile for an example a Taylor Dunn Electruck with twin XLs. But somthing terrible happened.

Moubis Militia
Outpost 1
7/15/07
1:07 AM

We found out that all of our strong weapons were stolen; by the Orcas everything except our XLs on the cars & trucks and our side arms.

Me: SS 30
Liam: TARGET water pistol
Bradley: SS 100
Brian: TARGET water pistol
Steve: Still with CPS 3200
James S: Still XP 300
Irik: Still SS 300
Jamie: XP 220
Raymond: SS 100

Moubis Militia
Unknown
My Cushman
says its
1:45 AM

I'm in my Cushman leading our assault convoy consisting of My 1997 Cushman Truckster 4 Wheeler
Driver: Me Passenger: Liam Gunner: Raymond
2007 Taylor Dunn Electruck
Driver: Bradley Passenger: Brian Gunner: Irik
1998 Cushman Rollback Flatbed (the Fuso was lost due to a Water balloon hitting its windsheild
Driver: Steve Gunner: James S Passengers:Erik* and Aaron* 1954 Mazda Mazdago
Driver: Jamie Gunner: Jack*
*=Volenteers with Cps 1500s

We came up on the address 1367 Efard dr. We surounded the area and made the Rollback our fallback. We discovered when we stormed the hut a note,

MM,
We have your base you will never get it back
Orcas
Moubis Militia
Large Secret tunnel
7/15/07
Unknown

We went into our secret route to our underground tunnel
which leads to the garage under DELTA. "Man this place is cavin in." Bradley said through his radio from the Electruck.
Finally the headlights of the Cushman Truckster see grey cement. We reached Delta.

Moubis Militia
base DELTA Garage
7/15/07
3:15 AM

We left the cars. We had to storm so we loaded up our sidearms(I found my CPS 1000 in the back of my Cushman Truckster with the Ammo). We filled up at the Cushman Truckster and stormed in. "Die you **** idiot!" said James S as he fired his XP 300 We outnumbered them by one. Some tried to escape but the Mazdago with Jamie on XL gunner was outside above us shooting the Orcas trying to escape. "Fallback **** it! Fallback" I yelled to my teammates. The whole place was going to be soaked when our kegs of water (exactly 134) were toppled over and our electronics would be short-curcited. My PSP in my Cushman is how I write this again. Sshhhhhhhhhhhhh! The Orca's flooded floor 1 sweeping James S away... he never knew how to swim. Everyone hurried to their car.Raymond tripped and was also swept away. Everyone execpt James S and Raymond made it out while the Orcas were never seen since. James S was found near Jamie's Mazda and Raymond wasn't seen until we found him locked in STORAGE room 8 after 1 hour.

Thank you for reading my story Comming soon Siege on the TBA

:soakon:

Edited By XP270 on 1184258830
Retired Leader of the Moubis Militia

XP270

Post by XP270 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:50 pm

Hope you like it and remember vehicles always enhance watergun fights but should never be driven into an underground tunnel where 1675 gallons of water is chasing you!

Edited By XP270 on 1181256663
Retired Leader of the Moubis Militia

Silence

Post by Silence » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:56 pm

Heh, nice. :)

Did my post disappear?

EDIT: Nevermind, this is a different thread...that's the problem with skimming.

Sounds like another cool battle! Too bad you didn't win this one.

Edited By Silence on 1181264378