RM Classic

Discussion of past, present, and future water war events.
DX

Post by DX » Fri May 11, 2007 9:35 pm

Tomorrow, I will be fighting in the RM Classic, potentially our most intense battle of the year. So far, it looks like 10-16 people may show up. Despite this not being ranked, it is naturally more epic than a normal war since the guns on both sides tend to be powerful [we're bringing out multiple Douchenators]. With even tech and fairly even skill, you look to the tactics. However, fighting half the RM is not like fighting Waterbridge. It is Tactical Theory being used against Tactical Theory. You can't use the passive aggression I used last war - the team knows how to deal with it. Elevated aggression is necessary, especially since the RM Classic will be at the Goffle.

I may attempt to film this war - Can't miss Ridgewood water warfare at its most hardcore level!
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by HBWW » Fri May 11, 2007 9:45 pm

Sounds like a big PC full of fun, I imagine it'd be pretty odd fighting those very similar to your own who fight in very similar ways. Sounds like it's going to be quite intense too.

If you do film, we'll be here waiting to watch. :) (well duh)

Edited By C-A_99 on 1178937942
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat