War!

Discussion of past, present, and future water war events.
marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by marauder » Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:19 pm

I have fall break this monday and Teusday, so I came home yesterday. I was playing with my band today, and it's been really rainy this weekend, but the sun started coming out, so we decided to go outside. We were thinking about going exploring on the highway that's being built nearby (it's just a giant dirt road as of now) and then our bassist's little brother comes out with his CPS 4100 and totally drenches us. We all jump in my car and drive off to my house, only to be soaked more as we are pulling out of the driveway. Once we arrived at the house we told my brother what was going on, and he agreed to join us in punishing Randy. We loaded up on guns, and then drove back to Robert's house. Apparently Randy had suspected we'd try to get him back, so he had some of the neighborhood kids and some teens out there... talk about random. We pulled up only to be met by about 4 guys with pretty high powered soakers. It was an intense battle, but then the football game came on and everyone wanted to watch that. We all agreed to start fighting again after supper, so I got my sister to get the camera and videotape/take pictures. The fighting was intense. I never suspected we'd have a battle today, but it was awesome. We're fighting again tommorow after church. I'll post about that and be sure to get more footage.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.