Northeastern Regional War

Discussion of past, present, and future water war events.
DX

Post by DX » Sun May 15, 2005 11:20 am

The war is still on, and still set for July 30-31 at Ridgewood, NJ. So far there has been interest from people as far north as Massachusetts, as far south as Tennessee, and as far west as Indiana. ??? It might be one or both days depending on how many people come and how long they can stay. Lodging is abundant in nearby towns, but not in Ridgewood itself.

There will be several general battles, soakfest, 1HK, CTF, 3 parks to fight in, and maybe scored scenario-based battles. There will also be a "Tech Exibition" for people to show us what they've accomplished tech-wise. Bring your best gun , tactics, and strategies!

Edited By Duxburian on 1116174075
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

hunter

Post by hunter » Sun May 15, 2005 5:20 pm

i really want to go, but i doubt i could convince my rents to fly from CA to there..
Stealth over speed. Accuracy over firepower. Coordination over chaos.

Only the arrogant claim they do not make mistakes in combat, hence they never learn.

"I have the two greatest weapons: time and patience."

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:36 pm

A reminder, the war is in 30 days! If you can come, grab whatever you want and head over to Ridgewood. I know that a couple people will be coming, but hopefully more people will get interested. If you are coming, post in so I can see how many people Dux and I will have coming to the war.
Soaker Media
-[color=E9E9E9]Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci[/color]-

BlueMage

Post by BlueMage » Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:08 pm

i will try to convince my parents, but it's a longshot. i've always wanted to attend a huge soaker war like this. how many people have shown interest so far? how many people do you think will be there?
-The Wizard of Water

NiborDude

Post by NiborDude » Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:38 am

Well, 4 for sure from Ridgewood. about another 6 or more that I can think of. I'm pretty sure there will be more than that though.
Soaker Media
-[color=E9E9E9]Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! -Leonardo Da Vinci[/color]-

jimmsoaker

Post by jimmsoaker » Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:27 pm

I wish I could come but it takes place during my vacation in chicago

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:57 am

Just in case I do get to go, what is your address so that I can plan it in Rand McNally? I might get to go if I get my job before then and get some gas money and $50 for an oil change on my light cruiser. I'll probably end up bringing my whole 27 gun arsenal and my coveted Storm 810e.
"Although it is a beautiful place among the stars, danger lurks in the shadows. That's what Alliance Command's for."

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid
Closing Speeches After the Xidian Wars

XP20Warrior

Post by XP20Warrior » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:25 am

Sorry, Mom says its too much money to go. I was going to bring my cousin with me. However, I'll plan a Southeast water war. You cover north, I'll cover south. Anyone in the Knoxville-Greeneville Tennesse area can PM me for more info. :( ??? :)

Edited By XP20Warrior on 1121437607
"Although it is a beautiful place among the stars, danger lurks in the shadows. That's what Alliance Command's for."

-Captain Ivan Reilly
IGA Intrepid
Closing Speeches After the Xidian Wars

DX

Post by DX » Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:34 pm

So far the date has not been working out very well, so I was thinking about trying to get it changed, perhaps early-mid August, or perhaps next weekend, although I don't think that would leave people enough time. :laugh:
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

shui

Post by shui » Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:15 am

Well, I just found out about it today, but I might be interested. I just don't know if my 3K still works. I know one of mine was leaking pretty badly last year, but I don't remember which. And of course I don't have a sidearm or anything.