Great idea, marauder.
My schedule for the moment is tentative. To update the schedule I posted before
- My class schedule for this semester is M/Tu/W/Th. Nothing required on Friday, as long as I don't miss too many meetings then.
- My spring break is March 13-18. No travel plans for spring break at the moment. If you all have a war then I'm possibly able to attend.
- I am giving a talk on March 24 in Austin.
- I will be running a 10K race in Austin on April 8th.
- Not entirely sure when I will be done with my class and TA duties this semester. I have a final on May 16 and I will need to grade some finals for my TA. May 16 is the last final date, so in the worst case I will be done a few days later.
- Summer plans are unknown at the moment. I might attend the Princeton Combustion Summer School
in NJ from June 25 to 30, and scheduling a war around that wouldn't be that difficult. But that would only be possible if I'm working on the east cost this summer. At the moment I'd estimate around a 33% probability that is true, and maybe 50% probability that I'd go to the Combustion Summer School if so (I could be rejected or have other scheduling difficulties). My advisor has had the crazy idea of calling up some fire hose nozzle companies if I can't get a research job, so even if I'm not on the east coast, I could be doing useful things for the hobby.
- I might attend a conference in Tampa, FL
in early November.
Anything not mentioned that I said that I might do or would do in the previous thread I no longer will do.