CPS 2000 vs MXL, which is deadliest?

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
marauder
WWN League Team: Havoc

CPS 2000 vs MXL, which is deadliest?

Post by marauder » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:04 pm

Haha, so I watch too much Deadliest Warrior, I couldn't resist adding that to the title. My girlfriend just drove down here from Appalachian State in Boone. We are going to have a night battle. I let her pick from my arsenal and she picked my CPS 2000. I decided to go with something completely different, just to see how things pan out. Two legends, the CPS 2000 and Monster XL are about to go head to head. War story to follow.
https://hydrowar.wordpress.com/
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

teamfear

Re: CPS 2000 vs MXL, which is deadliest?

Post by teamfear » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:07 pm

It would be interesting to see a deadliest warrior series about water warfare that pits warriors equipped with the best guns from different ages and series against each other. I'm pumped for the war story.

marauder

Post by marauder » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:34 pm

The battle started off when I found Amie's hiding spot because she was screaming in the woods. Apparently she hid where a family of deer had been lying down and she woke them up. It was pretty funny. She overshot me almost the entire battle. How often does that happen? I can see how I would have been obliterated if she could actually aim and didn't have on flip flops. I used dual 5x most of the battle and dual 11.5x on 2 charges. At the end of the fight she was completely soaked head to toe and I was only hit twice.
SEAL wrote:If you ain't bloody and muddy by the end of the day, you went to a Nerf war.

Silence

Post by Silence » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:44 am

Huh, in that picture, you look a little scared. Wonder why. :rolleyes:

Cool, but kinda freaky, story about the deer. It always surprises me how people battle in forests at night...feels like you'd trip over a root, hit a branch, or something. Anyway, thanks for the post.

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:03 pm

Missed this thread earlier, but am amused by the results, not to mention some of the incidents during play! :goofy:

Taken from this, though, it appears that skill and experience trumps sheer range/power and weight disadvantages only go so far. If possible, I'd love to hear more of these sort of stories of select blasters being compared in the field. Of course, I also think you two should have swapped blasters at some point, but perhaps that's my scientific side speaking too much! *hah*

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

marauder

Post by marauder » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:42 pm

isoaker_com wrote:Missed this thread earlier, but am amused by the results, not to mention some of the incidents during play! :goofy:

Taken from this, though, it appears that skill and experience trumps sheer range/power and weight disadvantages only go so far. If possible, I'd love to hear more of these sort of stories of select blasters being compared in the field. Of course, I also think you two should have swapped blasters at some point, but perhaps that's my scientific side speaking too much! *hah*

:cool:
I would have liked to have done that. I forget why we didn't have a second battle but I think that we were in a hurry to dry off and rent a movie. The next time I have the chance (maybe this weekend) we will switch guns.

Adrian

Post by Adrian » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:01 pm

I think in my hands at least, a CPS 2000 would be "deadliest." Easier for me to manuever, better range, just feels right in my hands.

The "deadliest" soaker is the one that YOU use best.

Adrian
“To achieve a World Government it is necessary to remove from their minds their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogma.”…..Brock Adams, Director, United Nations Health Organisation.