My Armoury

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
teamfear

My Armoury

Post by teamfear » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:49 pm

Heres a video of my armory more will be uploaded shortly:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2LaJG2ovp0

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: My Armoury

Post by HBWW » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:57 am

First, no one can hear you talking during the intro music. Either tone it way down and add more music to cover up the rest of the video, leave the volume as it is and use subtitles, or get rid of it entirely.

Now to the armory... I think a CPS 2500 or Monster could be a particuarly useful addition to your armory. My most powerful stock is the 2700, while my friend has a 2000 and 2500. (then theres the WBL and the LPD that doesn't have a working pump. For your homemade, I'd suggest adding a nozzle to it to get more range and avoid that shotgun-ish riot blast effect.

Do your homemade pumps actually work? Or do they have sealing issues and/or tend to break down? Most people haven't had much luck getting homemade pumps to work, at least in, well, homemades.

Oh, and its "cache" (pronounced "cash"), not "catch". After all, you don't go fishing for water balloons... =p
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

teamfear

Re: My Armoury

Post by teamfear » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:36 pm

Thanks for the input. I have had good luck with my homemade pumps. Theres no music in my video. I just checked.

Edit: I like the riot blast very much as there is a large output AND range. It can hit up to 14 metres and soak multiple targets. I am building an APH this summer for range.