Lower Ontario Union

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
teamfear

Lower Ontario Union

Post by teamfear » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:41 pm

I have noticed that people who nerf dont really have teams but they all come down to a place for a war. If we got a war going in an area where people without teams can get to it would be a step in the right direction for water warfare. If we had anyone near toronto meet and have a war it could be the start of something. We could trade and sell guns like nerfers do and build the community. I am planning a few large wars in my area with only people in my area. (20+) so I will inform you of these dates if anyone is willing to travel. I have a forest we could battle in and I know a good park with a small water source (sink) maybe a hose. but I have many water containers. Our age range would be 9-14 as of now but anyone who wants to come would be welcome.

HBWW
WWN League Team: Havoc

Re: Lower Ontario Union

Post by HBWW » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:29 pm

I don't run official teams either. Most places do not have enough commited players to be on a team, but we have sort of started de-facto teams in a somewhat clique-like manner. When we arrange teams at wars, some people will always be on one team or the other.
HydroBrawl Water Warfare

Discord: m0useCat

teamfear

Post by teamfear » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:19 pm

Yeah We usually split our team in two for our wars. But to start some sort of union I will announce all my major wars to see if I can get any members to come up. I will try to have some modded soakers to sell to people from my city or whoever comes.

steelboot.
Location: workin, workin on the island, workin, all night long

Post by steelboot. » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:37 pm

The idea is interesting; think of all the people here live live in the GTA: me, teamfear, anderson(never posts), isoaker, Croc and mr_dude all live in the GTA. It could work in the summer. Don't coount me in necesarrily, though.
Water Warrior for three summers and counting.
Was captain of a team, but team disbanded due to lack of interest.
Still love soakers.
SOAK AND DESTROY = BEST GAME EVER

teamfear

Post by teamfear » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:44 pm

Anderson is my friend and lives in my town. He's on my team. Could anyone interested please post.

teamfear

Post by teamfear » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:22 pm

Update: (sorry for double post)
My mom said she could drive a few members of my team to Toronto sometime this summer but she would want to be assured that it would be safe because Toronto is a big city. I will probably bring 1 or 2 people. Now if steel boot brings his team and Mr. Dude, Croc and others come we can have a war.

steelboot.
Location: workin, workin on the island, workin, all night long

Post by steelboot. » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:12 pm

anderson posted on his thread that he had two SecretStrikes and two Sneak Attacks, he had his own team, and that his team could beat any team with their right hands tied behind their backs. But I guess he sold out.
Water Warrior for three summers and counting.
Was captain of a team, but team disbanded due to lack of interest.
Still love soakers.
SOAK AND DESTROY = BEST GAME EVER

teamfear

Post by teamfear » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:30 pm

I was with him when he made that. His team was his siblings but they merged with us. Are you intrested in the war. I can travel.