Summer, 2008, is runnin' out of time

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
isoaker

Summer, 2008, is runnin' out of time

Post by isoaker » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:19 am

Frig! It's already the last full week of August! Where the *HECK* did the summer go?

Well, if opportunity raises its head, I'll try to hold a soakfest or two before the weather gets too cold to consider having a water fights safely. :goofy:

Other than that, despite the speed at which summer has gone by once again, I think things have gone well overall. Granted, I would have liked to see more developments in terms of Water Warfare League creation, but at the same time, there have been some fights between more distant water warfare teams and that's a start! For me, apart from all the other things I need to do, I'll likely be spending more of my free time tweaking iSoaker.com as the Autumn comes. Autumn and Winter are good times for site building since, well, it's a little too chilly to be soakin'.

What, if any, plans do you have to make the most of the summer you have left? For those in the Southern Hemisphere, got any plans to prepare to greet your approaching warm months?

Soak on!

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Sun

Re: Summer, 2008, is runnin' out of time

Post by Sun » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:26 am

Well, I happen to be planning an end of summer soakfest, so I'll be busy doing that for now.

mr. dude

Post by mr. dude » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:42 pm

I haven't been in a skirmish of any kind for over 2 years, so I might try to organize one. Come winter, I'll probably continue building my homemades and writing articles for ExtraWater.

DX

Post by DX » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:18 pm

This has been my first summer in the 21st century without a single water war of any kind. Sad ain't it? :(
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers