joining a squad...

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
Monster_XXL

Post by Monster_XXL » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:47 am

HI !!!!!! its 2:43 AM right here.... and im just wondering:

A. if there are any teams/squads in the Guelph / Puslinch/ Kitchener area. and B) if you need to know my armory..(very limited) Max-D 3000 (x2 , one modded with sights + clip for belt) MI Flash Flood , may CVF it , XP 270 (x2 , may K-mod one) , gremlin , STE Artic Shock , maybe 1/2 i forgot to list... thanks! BYEZ! :sleeping:
ARMORY: XP-270 (x2 , 1 shotgunned) , Max-D 3000 (x2 , one shotgunned , don't ask) , Flash Flood (Max Infusion , screen removed) , Aquapack Devestator (broken) , Gremlin , Hornet , Firefly , Arctic Shock.

>>><<<Simply Monster_XXL!>>><<<

SilentGuy

Post by SilentGuy » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:05 pm

The forums are the worst way to form a team, because there are so few people and practically none from any given locality. The only success I've ever heard of was WaterWolf and BlueMage, although I don't even know if that worked out.

DX

Post by DX » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:44 am

You might just want to start your own team via friends/school depending on your age. My current team started as just me in 2003. It reached 11 members through direct mention to close friends in 2004-2005. Our reputation helped the team to grow to 19 members in 2006, and then recruiting efforts among newer friends boosted membership to 31 members, which is where the team is now.

It's now 1:40 AM and I'm currently taking a break from my ridiculous paper. Never leave a 10+ page paper to the last minute! I'm a pro at procrastination though, and so burned through 8 books and 9.5 pages in the past 6 hours. :laugh:
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers

WaterWolf

Post by WaterWolf » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:34 am

Well, I contacted Blue-Mage vie the email address I got from his profile.
We emailed back and forth for a bit, then he dropped off contact. He had mentioned in some of his previous letters that he was pretty bad dealing with email, so hopefully I can get his phone-number and contact him that way.

The best way to get recruits for your team is by talking to near-by people and holding small, informal soake-fests, then try to get them interested in taking the next step up and joining an actual team.
The Maple-Mountain-Marines.

Terrifying, but oddly refreshing.
-B.D.