hill and fence tactics - this tactic i used at my local oval

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
Triforce Elite

Post by Triforce Elite » Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:38 pm

this is a tactic that i used at my local oval...the place had a hill with a mesh wire fence going up the hill(the fence was to high to climb)and had steps to climb.at the bottom of the hill at the beggining of the mesh fence there was a much smaller fence. my team had 3 people,the enemy had 2(this was a small waterfight)1 person on my team had duel liqudators,the other a cps 1500 and i had a max-D 4000.what happened was that we sent the duel liqudator guy up the middle to create a distraction so that me and the cps 1500 guy could climb over the fences and go up and defend the person going in the middle. that was a good base because it has high ground. conclusion."numbers are good....but skill is better",luckely there was lots of cover there because that waterfight my team was not very skilled my enemy was however(the enemy both had a 1200 each)it ended in my team winning however one of my teamates surrendered we wer all held prisoner and i managed to grab my soaker before they reacted (P.S. i know i have not been on for AGES but still i havent cut down on waterfighting... :bm1000: :wb2:
you know those really annoying people? don't you just feel like soaking them?:cps1500:

isoaker

Post by isoaker » Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:32 am

Hmm... I missed this post. As for tactics, it seems this particular scenario is limited only to a place with a hill with a high mesh fence running up it. I need to think about whether to repost it (the article needs some fixing, too, in terms of grammar and spelling). At any rate, it still seems the tactic used here was more of 'send a guy over as a diversion, then move in from other side'.

:cool:
:: Leave NO one dry! :: iSoaker.com .:

Triforce Elite

Post by Triforce Elite » Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:56 pm

you could say that i guess, oh an about the spelling and grammer,lol :D yay! i hav waterfights nearly every day! w00t!
you know those really annoying people? don't you just feel like soaking them?:cps1500:

cooldood31

Post by cooldood31 » Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:47 pm

If you're the leader of your team, and this is the best tactic you came up with, I'd hate to think of the stupidity levels of the rest of the team. High ground, superior numbers, more mobile units, and a heavier armed unit yet you still managed to lose. And sending off a lightly armed guy to take on two guys with 1200s head on, not the most intelligent thing to do. How does this prove quality over quantity (which is true to an extent) if the team with more people and less skill won?

BlueMage

Post by BlueMage » Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:54 pm

Triforce Elite wrote:an
grammer
hav
to
beggining
liqudators
liqudator
luckely
surrendered
wer
havent
um, wow. that's alot of misspellings. this is beyond "lol". you should seriously go over your posts once and check for errors. it hurts my head trying to read your posts.
-The Wizard of Water

DX

Post by DX » Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:56 pm

This is an old topic that had little meaning to start with, and probably should have been locked. I'm pretty sure that Triforce Elite got the point as many have commented on the quality of his English. :p The moral of this is you shouldn't command if you lose with high ground, more mobility, superiority in numbers, and heavier firepower. :laugh:
marauder wrote:You have to explain things in terms that kids will understand, like videogames^ That's how I got Sam to stop using piston pumpers