RP! - interrupted, but back

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
leprekan

Post by leprekan » Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:00 pm

hey! wassup? the rp is back, and here is the last post I made for those who haven't read it:

that drawing is semi-correct, but the school would be on the other side of the road and the neighborhood is on the top left and right. my base is a tree fort about 20 ft. up in the air, entirely camo and covered in ghill(sp?)

as for my character, he will be known as Leprekan or The Leprekan. he is only 5'2" and weighs 95 lbs, but he is 15 years old and a sophomore in high school. he has a very technical mind, planning out every move and tactical maneuver before the battle even begins. despite this pre-emptive planning, he is also very resourceful and can change plans to fit any circumstance. his weapons consist of a k-modded cps2100, two xp220s and a small water baloon slingshot. all are painted in a complicated leaf pattern and accordingly painted replacements for fall and winter can be found in his treehouse. :cool:

(although how he manages to hold battles in the fall and winter is beyond me) :goofy:

Edited By leprekan on 1089127860

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:27 pm

My character will also be male. He will be called Veteran, he has brown eyes and short brown hair, he is is about 5 foot 3 inches tall, he is almost 14.
He will wear a camo jacket over a white T-shirt and have back shorts on (dude, its a water war RP you need a swimsuit) and have on brown or black tennis shoes.
His weapons of choice are a K-Modded CPS 1000 and Air Pressure Homemade (both camo painted), but he also chooses from his arsenal in different situations. He also carries a small Blaster shield that can fit on either the 1000 or the APH.
He will also have a side pack holding miscellaneous items like a night vision scope, a 1 liter water bottle, goggles, two awy radios, a towel and a remote control sound emitting device (ideal for setting ambushes).
He is renowned for his ability to move about hostile territory without being noticed, and is not afraid to charge the enemy.

If we end up forming teams, my position would be Sniper/Elite Grunt, maybe a SIC too.

We should formulate a story based on these profiles, or is that the point of an RP? :D

Edited By Veteran on 1089224694

cooldood31

Post by cooldood31 » Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:13 pm

Name: C.D.
Appearance: 5'7", 110 pounds. Scrawny, but strong for his appearance. Blond hair down slightly past his nose.
Main Weapon: Monster X (diamond nozzle changed to pulsating 10x, 11.5x drilled to 20x, collossus modded. Painted dark green and resivoir and orange piece painted green)
Last resort weapon: Max-d 2000 with freeze check valve mod. Painted black with green resivoir. small waterproof flashlight on the left hand side, laser pointer (cased in clear rubber) and clip (made out of a clothes hanger) on the right hand side. usually kept on inside pocket of jacket or clipped to belt).
Clothing: Genuine British used camo commando jacket (unzipped and unbuttoned) worn over a green t-shirt. khaki cargo pants and a black belt. Wears suglasses (green frames and silver lenses during water battles
Other items carried: 500mL water bottle, small tool kit, pack of water balloons, 2 waterballoons attached to belt by thread, umbrella 80 centimeters wide when open and 1' long when shut, duct tape.
Other stuff about the character: Canadian. Not very popular. Good fighter, tactition, and leader.

Edit: Oh, I forgot his small green pouch which he wears on a strap over his shoulder, his small shoulder mounted shield (he waers it on his right arm) about 10-12 inces wide that goes from just above his elbow to just higher than his head, and that he's left handed.

Don't you just love having the ability to copy and paste?

Space_Cowboy

Post by Space_Cowboy » Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:39 pm

*sigh*
Once again...

Name: R.S.

Appearance 6' tall 200 pounds, muscular stature,
shaggy, dark-brown hair.

Main weapon: CPS-2100 painted camo.

Side-arm: Dual XP-20's painted camo.

Apparel: Camo woodland BDU coat, and pants made of 65% polyester and 35% cotton ripstop.
Olive drab T-shirt underneath
(not to mention that REI™ High-tech underwear that prevents chafing).
Black web belt for holding gear and sunglasses.
Woodland camo boonie hat. Camo face paint.

Gear: 30 oz. nalgene bottle, waterballoons,
nylon web bag to hold waterballoons (holds about five).
Small altoid box to hold unfilled waterballoons.
Leatherman wave, and KaBar knife.

Other: He is excellent at using guerilla tactics (aka fighting dirty ), and can command any small commando force like a scalpel (he's not great at commanding a large force however). He's also excellent at solo missions like sniping and recon.
With a name like Manhole Mayhem, it has to be good...

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:46 am

Name: wetmonkey
Main Weapon:k-modded camo painted CPS 1500
Side Weapon: MD 3000
Appearance: Tall and muscular, wit dirty blonde hair, and freckles.
Personality: Funny, unfoused (but effecient when he does) quick, strong, and a really annoying and obscure addiction to beef jerky.

Edited By wetmonkey442 on 1089114415
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:39 am

My apologies...but could someone explain to me in simple terms what this is all about? :(
SSCentral Forums - K modded forums.

ISS: Soaker Sagas - histories of soaking personnel and water blasters. Post your own today!

leprekan

Post by leprekan » Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:28 am

RP

n.:acronym for roleplay; an activity that consists of multiple fictional characters controlled by people that act out a sort of story. however, the "script" is written as you go along, making the roleplay unpredictable and more realistic.

this is one based on water warfare, and we are currently in the process of developing characters.

leprekan

Post by leprekan » Tue Jul 06, 2004 10:33 am

is that everybody? I could have sworn we had at least seven... where's DA????

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:07 pm

Not everyone(actually a lot of people) has joined yet and some members probably haven't gotten around to the thread yet. BTW, use the edit button please :;):

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:21 pm

I'll begin: Seeing as most of the other members had not arrived yet, wetmonkey takes thi chance to hide himself, and set up a position. He walks out of his house and across the street heading over to the old abandoned school. Inside, he knows are three working water fountains and a spigot. He rushes inside to fill up his two weapons.

Meanwhile....

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:28 pm

OK, I'll make myself a character later when I have more time.

ISS: Soaker Sagas - histories of soaking personnel and water blasters. Post your own today!

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:33 pm

Naw, dude. We have to specify gametype/teams/base layout first.

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:15 pm

Look at Leprekan's defenition of an RP. We are making it up as we go. As far as I can tell, at this moment, its just a free for all with no specified teams or game type. Just a FOF Soak Fest.

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:28 pm

Name: Spinner

Main Weapon: CPS 1500

Backup: SC Power Pak :p

Appearance: Tall and quiet. Looks like the kind of person you wouldn't want to push too far, although it's clear it takes a lot to disturb him. :D

When we're ready, I'll start my part of the story. :)

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Tue Jul 06, 2004 3:52 pm

Meanwhile...

Veteran ran quickly up the end of the street. He had been delayed by enemy warriors in the neighborhood who had started early, and needed to refill. He had heard that there was a water source at the abandoned school, so he decided that was the best place to start. He needed to ally with players fast or he would be picked off quickly. He arrived at the back entrance to the school, and swiched his APH to a 1x nozzle in order to conserve the remaining water he had. He slowly slipped into the building.

Soon after...

Edited By Veteran on 1089147284

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:03 pm

Spinner came out of the airport, dragging along his suitcase behind him. It was his first time to America, and his ticket had been paid for partly by the kind contributions of the Soaker community to have a representative of British Soaking present at this momentous fight.

He had been emailed a map of the battleground in relation to the airport, so he wasted no time, but called a taxi, and set off. Once inside the taxi, he opened his suitcase. Inside were the two blasters he had been able to bring: his CPS 1500 and his SC Power Pak. He hoped there was a working QFD there...

The taxi slowed down. The grounds were just ahead. He got out, paid the driver, and started to make his way towards the battlefield.

(By the way, can I have a map of the area, or could I be told where one could be found?)

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:19 pm

Veteran went deep into the old school in order not to run into any others before he could reload. He ran down the inner hallway and into the old bathroom. Inside he found a working sink. The porcilan had begun to crumble and looked like a hazard, so he grabbed an old pipe and smashed it off. He refilled his CPS 1000 and APH, and left the bathroom. He wandered down the hall and into the old teachers' lounge, where he took a rest from his run and waited for enemies.

Edited By Veteran on 1089149010

Spinner

Post by Spinner » Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:25 pm

Spinner stopped outside the abandoned school. So far, he had seen no-one else...but this state of affairs could not last long. He had to fill up. Looking inside, he thought it seemed like a good place to track down some H2O. In fact, he thought he could hear the sound of water...

He walked down the hallway, following the sound, finally stopping outside the bathroom. He then noticed the broken pipe. He knelt down and refilled, realizing though that someone had been here recently.

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Tue Jul 06, 2004 4:47 pm

Veteran heard footsteps near the hallway. He pulled an old table up to the door to use as a firing barricade. He grabbed a stool and placed it behind the table. He switched his APH to a 5x, snapped on his blaster shield and mounted it on the stool along with his 1000. Slowly pumping his guns he put on his goggles, and waited. I must have started earlier than I assumed, thought Veteran, This place will be swarming once the others come.

Edited By Veteran on 1089150803

cooldood31

Post by cooldood31 » Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:00 pm

C.D. was waiting at the top o the stairs on the top floor of the school, he had been waiting there since dawn. He had a 10 gallon bucket (that he had dragged up there with him that morning) filled with water. He had 10 water balloons ready by his side, and had tipped over a table as a barricade. his Monster X was set to the pulsating 10x and fully charged. He also had a small double barrel stream machine with him just in case he ran into more trouble than he thought. He had heard footsteps on the lower floor, but why go to the enemy when you can let the enemy come to you?

"It would be nice to have some allies right now" he thought "but right now I'll just have to hold out on my own..."