RP! - interrupted, but back

General questions and discussions on water warfare regarding tactics and strategies.
leprekan

Post by leprekan » Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:12 pm

after sliding down into the darkness of the school's ceiling, the Leprekan puts on night-vision goggles (another seemingly obscure tool in his bag) and begins to army crawl across the thin cieling panels. this endeavor eliminates almost all regret that he is so skinny. after a few minutes he reaches the screwdriver he stuck in the roof to mark the spot. ever so carefully, the Leprekan slides a ceiling panel about a quarter inch out of place so he can peer down in. seeing that he remains unnoticed, he quietly replaces the cieling panel and moves toward the bundles of electrical wire he determined to be the light fixtures. pulling out another tool; this time wire cutters, he begins to snip away at the power cords. he can hear startled exclamations from below as each light fixture is turned off. knowing the resourcefulness of the enemy, he cuts sections out of the wire so it can not be soldered back together... :cool:

Edited By leprekan on 1089411238

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:19 pm

The tank.

Blue=Space Veteran would occupy
Red=Space I would occupy
Green=Space anyone else would occupy
yellow=engine
purple=fuel tank
Join the fight! Support water warfare in your area today!

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:47 pm

You don't "put on" Night Vision Goggles. YOu hold them up to your eyes.

leprekan

Post by leprekan » Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:23 pm

most come with a strap nowadays.

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:45 pm

The kind you or I could never afford, yes. As I said, stay realistic. BTW Wetmonkey are there shooting holes in my area of the tank? Is it closed or like a pickup?

Edited By Veteran on 1089420395

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:09 pm

As was stated before, the entire rear end of the tank is missing. Not the roof or floor, or side walls, but the rear wall is missing giving you a more than adequate space to shoot from.

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:29 pm

Cool, I love backseat fighting :cool:

wetmonkey442

Post by wetmonkey442 » Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:47 pm

Yup. It should be pretty cool. There is a couple jugs of water on the ground as well. Also, my 15000 is on the ground. Since I am driving, I don't really need it, meaning you could use it if you need to.

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:56 pm

Wetmonkey slowed down next to the school. Veteran took off the nozzle of his APH, leaving open PVC. He pumped up completely and waited for enemy activity. He heard the sound of a water balloon ejecting from the turret behind him. He looked up at the window on the second floor, a couple tempest were shooting at me and CD. CD went inside the building to hit them close-range. Three tempests charged out the back door at the tank. I turned my gun on them, and twisted the valve. Unsuppressed by a nozzle, the water was free to shoot out of the 50x pvc pipe. The blast lasted only a few seconds before all pressure was lost, but it was enough to send the Tempest running. Wetmonkey begun to drive slowly around the school.
Before I knew what was happening, I was on the ground and my chest was soaked. I stood up in the tank and looked around. Far in the distance up on the hill behind the school were three guys manning a Ballista. Another water balloon was jettesoned, heading for the tank.

Edited By Veteran on 1089425166

cooldood31

Post by cooldood31 » Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:11 pm

C.D. had just got in the door, but was forced out by another two tempests. Keeping close to the wall, he switched his MX to the 6-way nozzle and sidestepped in front of the door, pulled the trigger, and ducked back behind the wall. He couldn't hold off these guys for long. "Vet, I need backup!"

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:42 pm

Veteran switched to his double 5x Nozzle and left the APH in the tank. He drew his pistols and ran to aid CD. Smack! Another water balloon hit him in the arm and nocked him through the door and onto the ground. He picked himself up and began to fire at the Tempests. He ran out of pressure in his pistols so he swiched to his 10k and began to move out of the school. "CD, they have a ballista and are firing water balloons, we have to move fast! We have to get in the tank." The two ran back and CD was hit by a balloon. He stumbled back up and jumped into the front of the tank. Veteran got into the back and picked up his Monster X. He emptied the pressure shower-blasting the enemy. He then grabbed up his XXP 310 and swiched it to shotgun. "Lets go!" Yelled Veteran. He fired a goodbye-shot at the tempests, he was almost out of pressure when another water balloon hit him in the head. He was knocked backwards and lay prone in the tank. He began to regain his vision as the tank rumbled to life and began to move.

(TO CLARIFY, WE ARE CURRENTLY BASED IN THE FIELD FORT)

Space_Cowboy

Post by Space_Cowboy » Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:46 pm

EDIT: too late

Edited By Space_Cowboy on 1089430427
With a name like Manhole Mayhem, it has to be good...

Veteran

Post by Veteran » Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:47 pm

Razor, CD is in the tank with me. We're driving away.

cooldood31

Post by cooldood31 » Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:04 pm

C.D. primed and reloaded his MX, switching to the pulsating 10x. Each second the tank got closer to the ballista, though under heavy fire from water balloons. they were within 20 meters of the ballista, and the tempests by it picked up their weapons and charged.

Space_Cowboy

Post by Space_Cowboy » Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:32 pm

Veteran wrote:Razor, CD is in the tank with me. We're driving away.

You posted right before I pressed the "add reply button." forget my post.

Edited By Space_Cowboy on 1089430378

Belisaurius
WWN League Team: Havoc

Post by Belisaurius » Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:45 pm

You know, the whole taking weapons and physical violence things is kinda annoying. If that happened in one of the wars we have over here, the person who took the weapon and the people who used violence would be thrown out. We almost had to do that in a skirmish today, but luckily the two people cooled off. Can we change this or something? Cuz it really makes me somewhat unhappy. That kinda stuff ruins water wars. It's the kinda thing that happens when you battle enemies, not other soakers who happen to be on another team.

Sigh .

EDIT- I'm going away to scout camp for the next week, so... Seal Frank and NiborDude each get a unit. Seal Frank has Ares Legion and NiborDude commands Tempest squadron.

"Oh boy." said Belisaurius. "what?" (<-NiborDude) "I have to go.... I have camp for the next week and we're leaving in an hour. i have almost nothing packed. NiborDude, you take Tempest Squad. We'll leave Seal Frank in charge of the Ares Legion."(<-Beli) "sounds good" replied NiborDude, and with that Beli set off for home.

Edited By Belisaurius on 1089462976

leprekan

Post by leprekan » Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:13 am

Veteran wrote:The kind you or I could never afford, yes. As I said, stay realistic. BTW Wetmonkey are there shooting holes in my area of the tank? Is it closed or like a pickup?
you can get a good pair for about $200. let's just say I spent my saved 200 on night vision instead of my PS2.

Seal Frank

Post by Seal Frank » Sat Jul 10, 2004 9:55 am

SF(Seal Frank)went out to scout with a 1500, he went into a near by beach and saw a 3000. He picked it up and filled it with water from a hose. And than he went back to scouting for enemy troops.

Wait, just a sec, whos Ares Legion?
All charge to the battlegrounds of Hasbro!

Space_Cowboy

Post by Space_Cowboy » Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:27 am

leprekan wrote:
Veteran wrote:The kind you or I could never afford, yes. As I said, stay realistic. BTW Wetmonkey are there shooting holes in my area of the tank? Is it closed or like a pickup?

you can get a good pair for about $200. let's just say I spent my saved 200 on night vision instead of my PS2.

Mabye a good pair from the Vietnam War. The modern 4th gen. night vision goggles cost $5000.

You could get the kind that goes over one eye. Those kinds are good, and they come with a strap.

Edited By Space_Cowboy on 1089473375

leprekan

Post by leprekan » Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:10 am

one eye nightvision goggle for just 269. comes with strap.

anyway, back to the rp:

Before anyone has time to get a flashlight out, the leprekan is already inside and looking at the number on the door. He makes a note to himself, reopens the cieling panel and slides out of sight (but not before snagging an awfully nice CPS2000 :goofy: :D ) Figuring he cant carry all that down a rope, he decides to throw his toolbag down before him (after taking out the zipline wheel) as it is the most durable item he has. After carefully replacing the cut out roof panel, he walks over to where the grappling hook was only to discover it was gone. Having thrown his toolbag down, this was going to be difficult. He motioned over to where the tank was, and it appeared to be coming toward the school. How they were going to get him down, he didn't know.

Edited By leprekan on 1089476678